Ch 1 Forevermore

Maxwell's POV

I was running fast. I never thought in my 17 years of living that I would be running away.

I ran for my Angel, I ran for my Stupid life, I just wish I could run from it all, but I can't and I know it's my fault

She's gone.

I just used that anger to run faster and jump higher. I left I needed to go somewhere, anywhere, away from here.

She was all I had, all I needed, and all I ever wanted. She was my mate, And she doesn't even care. how could I think she would even care for me? She always liked Zack more.

Idiot, I thought as I jumped over the edge of the mountain to the other. That's why I love my pack's treaty with the other packs, because long ago when the elders made the treaty the midnight moon pack got the majority but I kinda feel bad for the other two packs. that's neither here nor there though.

I growled. I could see the treaty line damn did I run that fast I thought, I had to stop though because I didn't give the alpha a call before I'm sure the elders would love this, so I stopped, and thought about what I could do at this moment.

Should I leave, or stay.....

Two hours earlier

"Man are you down for some Xbox?" Austin said, my Beta. As we were walking toward my front door.

"your so on, I could beat you with my eyes closed," I gloated.

" naa you wish bro, you wish," Austin snorted.

"Well, I end up always winning remember that on ti-" I chuckled.

"don't even start," roared Austin.

"Watch your tone," I laughed to myself, mock-serious while going up to my door.

"not eve-," Austin didn't get to finish, because he fell on his face, embarrassed.

"That was- priceless," I choked out in between laughing, not even caring about the slight disrespect.

" damn it not again," yelled Austin, Forgetting about it as well.

When he found out the scuffed up his new nikes, he was pissed, Austin has an addiction it isn't coffee or energy drinks it's shoes. It isn't a new release he hasn't got his hands on or bribed to get thru other sources. He was very crafty and could sell a pin to a pin maker.

"what's with all this noise," my mom exclaimed,

Disrupting my thoughts "Nothing Mom, just me and Austin," I yelled.

"Ok Max just make sure you lock the door," my mom said, before closing her bedroom door.

I locked the front door and headed upstairs when my cell started ringing.

"yea Max here," I said in my alpha voice automatically, because it's a habit.

"hey," said Kimberly. I could hear the pain through the phone.

"what's up are you ok?" I asked panicking.

"it's-it's over," she stuttered.

"what," I said in a pain-filled voice. It felt like my heart was ripping slowly. I couldn't lose her I thought, I needed her more than she needed me.

"I just can't do this, anymore, leave me alone and lose my number!" was the last thing I heard before she hung up

I was so lost, I didn't do anything but my wolf hated it so I ran, ran as fast I could. my blood was boiling and I needed to get my wolf out asap. I could hear Austin calling back to me but I kept running.

I jumped as soon as I opened my backdoor and I could feel my claws, and my canines come out, my eyes turned a bright blue. I was a large midnight black wolf.

I could feel my body becoming one with my wolf it was growing, something I'd become used to over the last couple of years, after my transformation.

I landed on my paws and ran near the edge of our pack. It didn't take me long, I was faster than most due to my bloodline.
I could not feel her link anymore,

*Angel can you hear me !*

*Silence*

I received no rebuttal But I could feel that something was wrong. My link with Kim seems to be severing fast,

* Wait don't do it !*

* Goodbye Max take care *

*Snip*

pain, pain is all I feel. Like salt in a fresh incision to my heart.

it's been cut. Are link is gone...

My wolf howled in pain as I ran, ran as fast as I could but why does this feel so unreal?

I thought as I started to lose connection to my sanity, losing my humanity to my wolf becoming primal .......

***************************
Maxwells mood

I started this light novel in 2009 so it's a bit ruff I'm re-editing the chapters one by one lol but then I'll be dropping chapters twice a week I'm thinking Monday and Friday so bear with me I'll promise it's gonna be worth it. Ps they'll be at least 1k word chapters as well 🎯

-T 🤞🏽