First Day!

I was walking with Emma my bestfriend when she suddenly stops in front of her locker to get some of her books...."I hate math!"..she just blurted

when I look on my back...I saw our math prof staring at me,

"excuse me prof...it's not me who hate math...it's Emma.."..I'm trying to explain by pointing my finger to Emma...

He just glared at me ..."one day you'll be in detention!"...he said as he walked away...I look at Emma to see she was laughing so damn hard...."that's so funny Samantha!one day you'll be in detention!"...she said as she mocked the words of our math prof said earlier..

"haha!really?!excuse me!it's your fault Emma!"I shouted with an annoying face...

But laughed even more harder...as she stops when we heared people shouting and when I turn around the boys were tackling one another as they hit the lockers...but one guy caught my attention...it's Austin...he wasn't playing but look serious while looking at his friends..."ohhh...look Samantha..they're here!"Emma squeacked and shuts her locker and faced them with her arms crossed...

"and?...who's that guy in a white shirt?(pointing Austin)

,"he looked so serious not like the other boys tackling one another"I asked Emma...

"That's Austin ...isn't he's cute?...his not only hot...he's also the team captain of the soccer team!"...Emma shared an information as she look blushing looking at the other guys..."Austin looked serious ...cause everyone think his cool!"she whispered...

--------

Hi!It's our first story!

Join forces with carolyngilana

my friend!I'm not sure if you like it guys...

but I'll try my best :)

I know it's too short!

I'll make the next chapter long for you guys! :)

pls...comment I need to know your

feed back about this story...one chapter  by now!:D