Nahhhh... Rules!

How the hell he knows where I live. I unbuckle my seatbelt eventhough we're not yet at the front of my house.

When he already stopped at the front of my house I quickly went out without saying a word but changed my mind when I saw Dad coming out our front door. I quickly went back inside his car.

"WOAH!,I thought you're going to leave me without saying thank you to me.",He said while smirking.

"I don't have time for this, I don't want dad to.." I was about to say to start his car and drive before Dad saw us when we heared a knock in his his side window.

"It's Dad... " I whispered with a deep sigh

Before I knew it he opened the window already.

"Hi! Mr.Smith",He greeted Dad

"Sam... Why are with this guy???",Dad asked me.

I was about to answer him when Austin speak.

"I saw her walking on the street alone so I asked her if she want to tag along with me,then she accept my offer,right Sam??? "

"Uhhhhmmm..Yeah..."

I took a glimpse of Dad and I saw him nodding.

"Thanks for the ride Austin.",I climbed out of the car.

When Dad walked away I took the chance to talk to him. I shook my head and took a deep sigh.

"Go home.",I turn on my heels and walk in our front door,I didn't bother to look back until I heard his car,and he's gone.

"Who's that kid?",I startled when I heard Dad.

"Dad...",I said while holding my chest like I have an heart attack.

"He's Austin..",I continued while looking down.

"Are you hungry??? ",Dad asked.

"Yeah, I didn't eat lunch because of many paper works"

"Ok..I'll cook our dinner", He put his right arm around my shoulder and we walked in the kitchen.

I took a seat on the bar stool and asked Dad.. "Where's Mom and Liam?? "

"Ohhh.. I forgot to tell you.. they went to New York to visit your Grand parents.."

"For how long???",I asked while eating an apple from our fruit basket.

"Two or two and a half weeks, I do not know how long honey, but I think they're going to stay there until summer.."

"Why didn't she tell me earlier that she's leaving ??",I pouted

"Honey... It's an emergency, we didn't plan this, your grandma needs her, she's in hospital right now.. " I can see sadness in Dad's face.

"Dad.. I wanna go there too..",

"No honey.. You have school..don't worry if they're not still here during your summer break we'll go there",Dad smiled.

"Okayyy"

"Now!, go upstairs and change your clothes."

I nodded and went upstairs, to my room. I lazily slumped down on my bed,looking at the ceiling. It's been a long day for me.

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep until I heard Dad waking me up.

"Dinner is ready, eat first before you sleep honey.. ",he said while trying to get me up.

"Yeah, I'll go down Dad, I'll just change my clothes",

"Okay.. Don't make me wait, I cook your fa--,yeah whatever! ", he said while winking and he turn on his heels and went out.

I quickly change on my pajamas and brush my hair.

My eyes widened when I saw what Dad prepared for our dinner.

"WOW....Dad!,my favorite!",I quickly took a seat in front of Dad.

He cooked my favorite spaghetti with a lot of sauce and my favorite ginger bread.

"I thought you're hungry?,are you just gonna sit there and stare at the food???", Dad asked while smiling at me.

"Ohhh.. Dad!!!",I started to eat.

"It's delicious!,you're the best Dad!",I said while winking.

After dinner I went to my room and plopped down on my bed, I continued reading Dear John by one of my favorite author,Nicholas Sparks. I started reading his books since I was 12 years old, my Dad is the one who keeps buying me books, that's one of the things that I love about him.

I heard my phone beeps, signaling that I have a new message, I paused reading and get my phone in my bed side table.

Emma: 7:45pm...Come out we're going to a party! :)))

After I read her message,I quickly stood up and opened my window.

"Hey...",Emma whisper-shout.

"What are you doing here???", I mouthed

"WHAT?? ",she mouthed back.

I shook my head and went down to open the front door for her.

"Hurry up!,we're going to a party!",she said happily.

"ssshhh!,Dad is sleeping.. "

"Ohhh... Sorry",she whispered

"Come on...we're going to be late.."

"Emma!, Dad will never let me go to a party!, you know it!",I whispered back and plopped down on the couch.

"We can sneak out,duh!!!", she said matter-of-factly.

I rolled mg eyes."Emma, I can't do that..."

"Yes you can!, trust me!,now come on and change your clothes".

She dragged me upstairs. She stopped at the door of Dads room.

"Go to your room and change your clothes, NOW!", she whispered.

I turned on my heels and went to my room. I don't know what to do.. should I go with her and break Dads rule??? Or..stay so that there's no problem. I'm on the middle of my imagination on what's going to happen tonight if I go to that party when Emma enter my room.

"Nahhh!!, Sam!,I told you to change your clothes not to just sit there and relax!,move now while your Dad is sleeping!", she said like my Mom scolding me.