Revenge

When I arrived at school I'm fifteen minutes late that's why I didn't bother to look for Emma because I know she's already at our first class. "HOMEROOM"

       I knocked at the door and Mr.Laurence allowed me to come inside but before that he asks me why I'm late,when I'm about to answer his question somebody opened the door and it hits me so hard that I even fall on the floor holding my back,when I looked up,it was him!,the devilish guy!,AUSTIN!

"Ouch!my back!!!",I screamed

   Mr.Laurence helped me quickly and let me sit on his chair.

"Mr.Mahone!,why you didn't look first if there is a person before you open the door!?",Mr.Laurence said

"I'm so'-",but before Austin could finish his sentence

"and why are you LATE again!?",Mr.Laurence added

"I keep on telling you Mr.Laurence,it is because of my mom!",

"are you yelling at me?,I want to meet you at the detention office after class!,now,you help Ms.Williams to get to her seat"

"No!prof..I can handle myself",and I quickly stood up while wincing in pain.

"Nahhh!come on!",I heared Austin said and he helped me to walk.

        When I finally reach my seat,Mr.Laurence continued his lesson.

"I told you I can do it!",I murmured

"hah!,let's see later!",he smirked and he went to his seat.

    Before our class ended Mr.Laurence asked me again if I need to go at the clinic but I said that I'm okay.

"Hey!,why you didn't even looked at me earlier when you arrive at our room?",she said

"Oh!I'm so sorry,I can't atleast turn around and look at my back,my back hurts",I explained

"oww,come on!let me help you",Emma helped me to walk to our second class

"thanks Emma",

"don't bother!"she said while giggling

     During lunch we're seating at our table eating our lunch when somebody hit my back.My mouth dropped open because of pain.

'Somebody's trying to annoy me huh!',I thought to my self.

   When I looked at my right,it's him again!

I slowly stood up placing my hands on the table for support,"what's you're problem huh?!",I shouted

     He looked at me with a confused face.

"Is it me?",he smirked while pointing to his self,"ohhh...well,I don't have a problem!,uhhhmmm",he stopped talking while looking at my back.

"maybe your back has a problem!",he said,he and his friends burst out laughing.

   This douchebag is trying my temper!,I quickly grab my bag and my plate of spaghettie and started walking slowly and stopped in front of him.

"You know what?I love spaghettie,but...it's all yours!",I threw it in his white trukfit shirt.

"WHAT TH-",he yelled

"oh!,don't worry it's my treat!",and I walked pass him wearing that evil smirk.

    When I reach the hall way..I stopped and smiled to myself,It's weird,I can't feel the pain anymore.

"hey!,wait up!",Emma shouted

     She stopped in front of me catching her breath.

"WOW!Sam!that's so cool!,you didn't saw their faces their reactions!,it's like,WOAH!SAMANTHA WILLIAMS DID THAT?! ,oh my gosh Sam!,I didn't know you have a talent to annoy him like that!"she said barely breathing.

I smiled at her,"come on!,we're going to starbucks!,I'm starving",I grabbed her wrist and started to exit the building.

"Don't worry!,it's on me.",I added before we exit the giant gate of our school.

                     When we arrive at starbucks we order frappe and some cake and we sat on a booth near the entrance.

"so..,where's Jordan?,I didn't saw him earlier with the JERKS!",I said to Emma who's bussy eating her lunch

"oh!he's working on his project at the Science lab,we will meet later after class"

"How about me?",I pouted

"don't worry..you can go with us".

"NO!,I don't want to ruin your D,A,T,E!"

"we're not going on a ate we're just gonna eat dinner together"

"duh!it's the same!.ok!I'm gonna go home alone!",I chuckled

"ok!if that's what you want"