Worrying

I let out a groan feeling the sun light hits my face,oh!I forgot to close the blinds last night.I stood up and stared at the window for a second.What should I do now?,I need to finish this "pay back" thing right now!,and after this I will never bother him anymore so that he'll do the same.I quickly took a quick shower and went to my dresser to find some clothes after that I comb my hair and apply some make-up just a little bit coz' I'm not a big fan of it and I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to eat some breakfast.

"Hey mom!Good morning",I kiss fer cheek. 

"oh!Good Morning honey!sit down I'm gonna serve your breakfast"she smiled

              I smiled back and I took my seat at the Island table.After I finish eating breakfat,I brushed my teeth and said  Good bye to mom and headed to my dads car who's waiting for me patiently outside.

"Hey,Good Morning!",dad greeted

"Hey Dad!,Good Morning",I replied happily while unbuckling my seat belt.

   When I arrived at school I quickly look for Emma,I'm hiding my face with my book,I don't want that Jerk grabbed me again.

"Sam??",somebody asks,I look around to see who it was.

"Emma!",I said and I grabbed her to the bathroom.

"Hey!,what are you doing out there?!,why are you hiding??"she asked the moment we reached the bathroom door while chuckling.

"hey!stop chuckling!,I'm hiding to someone!"I explained and she laugh at me.

"hiding to Austin???,ohww...."

"hey!stop it!",I scolded 

"Where's the brave Sam?!,hey!get out of her body  right now!',I giggled on her reaction.

"Hey silly!It;s me!",I giggled

    She just stare at me like examining myself.

"by the way..what happened yesterday?,are you okay?,does he hurt you or..",before she could finished her sentence I cut her off.

"There's nothing bad happened yesterday!",

"then?,why are you hiding?,are you hiding something to me??"

"No!No!,It's just...Okay!I'll tell you now!",I said in defeat because she's stairing at me and it bugs me.

"he told me that I'm not done yet on that "pay back thing","

"I thought you did it yesterday that's why he grabbed you and made me leave?"

:yeah!that's whay I thought to because he told me to pay for his food in that resto that we went yesterday but,I'm spacing out yesterday and I never thought that he's already done eating and he paid for the food."

"and??",she asked impatiently

"and he told me that we're not done yet,that's why I'm hiding and I'm finding you since I arruved here at school because I want you to help me to end this",I explained

"ohw...what can I help?"

"help me to think a good idea to end this!,that's all".

"huh..but..how??..",she asked,I'm about to talk but the bell rang.

I took a deep sigh."we'll talk abou it later",and I grabbed her out the bathroom and headed in our first period.