Training; What's Wrong YN?!?; Sacred gears

YN's Pov

We were all walking to the place where we would be training and I was climbing up the hill while carrying 10 times more than everyone else was and still made it to the top before they all did. I still cant shake the fact that my left arm was feeling numb and still is I popped a senzu bean in my mouth to see if that would stop it and it did.

YN: Weird.

all of a sudden Rias and the others are walking into my view.

Rias: Oh hey YN so are we ready to begin?

YN: I am.

timeskip to the training

we have been training and once again I feel my arm going numb.

YN: Again with this crap

Koneko: YN what kind of training do you want me to do?

I look at her and smile and say.

YN: I want you to put these on.

I brought out two wristbands and she just looked at me.

Koneko: Really wristbands.

YN: These are weighted wristbands and I want you to wear them and practice fighting your opponent.

Koneko: Whose my opponent?

next thing she sees is me making a clone of myself.

YN: well a part of me of course and just to let you know when I made that clone that basically only cut my power in half so it will be a whole lot easier. Let the training begin I'll come back when I finish helping Yumi, Isami, and Issei.

I walked away but turned and saw Koneko facing off against my clone and turned and left to go help the others. Out of nowhere my chest starts hurting but it instantly goes away. I get to the others.

YN; Alright Yumi I want you to fight against Isami that way it will improve your speed and strength girls. Now for you Issei come with me.

He nodded and walked off with me.

Issei: What are we going to be doing for training?

YN: I'm going to throw an attack at you and your going to do your best to catch dodge or fire an attack at it to make it disappear.

he nodded and I backed up about 50 feet and charged up a ki blast and threw it at him. I noticed when I was charging the ki blast my chest started hurting even more than usual. I then gripped my chest and could barely breathe as soon as Issei dispersed of the ki blast he saw me gripping my chest as did Yumi and Isami. 

( Ignore the androids and the z fighters.)

as I fell to one knee Yumi says.

Yumi: Issei go get the president tell her somethings wrong with YN.

He nodded and ran off as Isami and Yumi both looked back at me with worried looks in their eyes. then koneko comes over and sees this. for the first time she seems really worried. After a minute Rias shows up and she hurries to me with tears in her eyes as she sees me coughing up a large amount of blood. that was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.

Yumi's Pov

when his eyes close looks like he passed out I turn to rias and ask.

Yumi: What should we do.