Level 1: Sunday

You've arrived to London where they held a new contest, "The Tournament of Sleepless Nights™" and the food you ate next to the hotel was awesome! You tweeted your arrival out to your fans as you walked into an elevator with your luggage. Once you settled into your room, your tweet already had a few hundred likes. You let out a slight sigh and picked up your camera, hitting the "record" button as you tuck your hair behind your ear.

"Hey guys!" You almost shouted to the top of your lungs, feeling a sense of relief as you continued to record inside your hotel room.

"I'm here where TSN is being held and yeah, the food was amazing! I can't wait to kick ass in the first round tomorrow." You said before chuckling, you always had a bit of anxiety and YouTube, along with gaming had been a great reliever for a long time.

"First place is mine! All mine!" You joked as you grabbed your headphones and sat at your laptop.

When you finished recording, you set the camera down to upload the video onto your laptop. When you started editing, you heard a hard knock on the door. You look through the peephole and see a pale, tall man with fluffy brownish hair and silly looking round sunglasses waiting at the other end, you open the door after recognizing him completely as Pyrocynical, the guy who helped you socialize more by inviting you into Skype calls and games with him and his friends. Niall was probably your closest YouTube friend, considering you got into serious controversy while trying to defend him during the whole Keemstar situation a while back.

"Sup, Niall." You smile before seeing luggage at his feet, your smile transformed into a confused look at him as he looked back, slowly starting to cup his hands.

"Pyro needs a home, help save poor Russian boy from Soviet Union today." He joked in a silly accent before breaking character and laughing, making you laugh as well.

"In all seriousness, my room got taken by someone else and the front desk workers are being brainlets about it, could you maybe...let me stay here?" He asked, leaning on the door as he slipped his shades off, eyebrows raised.

"He might cause suspicion or bother me, but this is the guy who relieved most of my anxiety in the beginning of my YouTube career, my best friend. Who cares? He'll be fine." You pondered.

"Sure, set your stuff down and come in." You finally decided with a slight smile, turning around to continue editing. Niall quickly dragged his bags out of the hallway and into the room, shutting the door with his foot after.

"You still stutter a lot." He giggled, watching you cut clips out of your video.

"At least I don't make up words, what's a brainlet?" You teased back.

"Oh yeah? Then what does kapoofle mean?" He darted back jokingly, however still seeming a bit defensive.

"It's a sound, not a word!" You argued, laughing as you rose out of your chair.

"You know what is a word though?" Your British friend questioned with a funny tone, getting a muddled look from you. He walked closer to you as you stood next to the office chair, your faces nearly touching as he looked into your eyes with his bright, jade-green ones, his hands moving toward your waist.

"Tickle!" He hollered in a hilarious voice, tickling your stomach. His arms were always so strong, you could never get them off when he tickled.

"N-no, ST-TOP." You yelled at him, giggling incredibly loud and hard as he playfully moved from your stomach to your armpits. You manage to let him know you're feeling a bit of pain by gently pushing his face away.