Level 2: Monday

You wake up and see a black face pressing up against yours and jerk back in fear, shrieking loudly. Your vision becomes clearer and you see Niall holding his Roadhog gas mask up to your face. You quickly grab it and frown at him.

"Why would you do that?" You inquire groggily as you sit on your knees, squinting at Niall before you notice he's holding his camera, and his laughter.

"What the hell, dude?" You say before dropping the mask onto the bed, pulling the blankets over yourself as you lay back in bed. He stays silent and looks at you're covered body for a while before putting his camera down and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," He shakes your leg, gaining no response from you.

"Russian boy is sorry." He chuckled.

"Russian boy will buy lunch, yes?" You responded after a couple minutes. Niall let out a chuckle and nodded, lifting the blankets off of you and wrapping them around himself. You pull out your camera to begin filming.

"Hey guys!" You begin, flopping onto the bed.

"Pyro woke me up in the middle of my sleep with this." You snatched his mask and showed it to the camera.

"Hey!" He giggled, trying to get it back as you showed the camera his reaching arm. The blankets fell off of him as he stood up. You put your camera down and quickly pick up your phone.

"Nope." You taunt, getting up and running out of the door in shorts and a shabby t-shirt. He gave chase, quickly turning and following you. You point your phone's camera at him, running backwards as he attempts to be courteous to the neighboring rooms by doing a somewhat effective fast-walk.

"Someone made that for me, wait." He spoke loudly in the hallway, speeding up a bit. You turn around to speed up as well but ram into someone violently, their food flying everywhere and staining your clothing.

"Hey! Watch it!" A slightly high-pitched, but vaguely masculine voice scolded. You look up to see everyone's favorite YouTube "sensation", RiceGum.

"Oof-I'm sorry, want me to buy you more snacks?" You ask meekly as Niall walks up to you from behind incredibly slowly.

"You bette-" RiceGum was interrupted by your loud laughing as Niall grabbed you and tickled your sides aggressively, making you drop his gas mask. RiceGum stared at the both of you with a vexed expression as he stood in surprise.

"Thanks!" He exclaimed as a child would, quickly releasing his grip and lifting the Roadhog mask off the ground, starting to run away. You attempt to chase after him playfully but are only able to take a few steps before you are pulled by the collar.

"Get back here, I was gonna eat that!" He angrily exclaimed, gesturing to the nachos on the ground.

"Did it taste good though?" You playfully reference, trying to free yourself as you feel anxiety creeping in.

"Shut the hell up." He mutters immediately, letting go of your collar, turning you and grabbing onto your neck instead. Niall turns to see if your close behind him as he smiles widely and runs. When he sees your current situation, he stops, his smile quickly fades into a peeved expression as he bolts angrily back toward you.

"Hey." He uttered loudly as he approached your threat.

"She's not going anywhere until she pays for my shit." Rice responded, his teeth gritted as he got closer to Niall, pulling you with him. You mouthed for him to not hurt Rice as he was obviously angry enough to. He looked at you with care and sighed, loosing his angry posture.