8

Y/N's POV

I walk up to Skai after we're done filming. "What the hell was that, Skai?" She turns around, whipping me in the face with her long hair. She gives me an innocent smile. "What are you talking about?" She says with a hint of frustration in her voice. I try not to let out an angry laugh. "That comment on Instagram? The one where you said my boyfriend was cute?" A moment of anger on her face. "Oh I was hacked on Insta, hope you can forgive me," she says, holding out her arms for a hug. I start to hold back, but then I hold my arms out so I don't seem mean. But I know she wrote that. She pulls away and says, "I'm glad you could forgive me. Anyways, I've got to go film a scene with Lincy." LINCY?!?! Seriously? Wait! Why am I so upset about Lincoln? I really need to shake that feeling. I shake my head then walk to my dressing room and sit down, holding a glass of lemonade. I hear a ding and open up my phone. I see a comment that says "ugly slut go kys!". I close up my phone and sigh. I hear a knock and open my door. "We need you out here in 2!" The set man yells at me. I pull on an outfit from the rack labeled "Tiffany". I walk outside to the filming area and see Linc and Skai filming their scene where they go out on a date. A twinge of Jealousy squeezes my heart. I feel my lips tug down in a familiar frown, but stop myself after seeing them turning around to me. "Hey!" Skai waves to me. "CUT!!!" The director shouts at us, but I ignore him. "Hey guys." I walk over to them and sit down by the lake. "Be right back guys, I have to go to the bathroom." Skai says and stands up, walking off to the public restroom. Linc walks over and sits by me. I smile at him and stare out into the water. "What are you thinking about?" He asks me. Startled, I reply. "It just looks so peaceful, it symbolizes life. Clear and safe, rough and dangerous. It's like the highs and lows of life. " Lincoln nods. "I guess so." I grin "Yeah. I need to use the bathroom, to check on Skai, she's been there for a really long time!" Lincoln smiles at me. "You're such a thoughtful friend." I'm flattered by what he said. "Oh, thanks." I walk to the bathroom and see something terrible, Skai kissing Charlie.

A/n PLEASE DONT SAY STUFF LIKE, STOP SEXUALIZING THEM or something. People can kiss lol. And I like Skai Jackson, just in this story I needed a bad guy. Word count 463.