12

Y/N's POV

I get up, glad there's no filming today. I go downstairs and hear rustling in the kitchen. My mom must be home. I walk down, and to my surprise, I see Lincoln in the kitchen, making a mess of it. "What the hell are you doing?" I call. "Making pancakes." He says sheepishly. "Well, you're cleaning up the mess you made!" I say and sit down.
"I heard they were your favorite, so I decided to make them for you. Sorry, I'm not that good of a baker..." I blush. He found out pancakes are my favorite and made them for me. "How did you even get in here??" I ask him. "Your mom was leaving, so I asked her your favorite food and she let me in." He answers, still making pancakes. I shrug. "Okay." I yawn. "Can you hurry up? I'm hungry!" He laughs. "Almost done." I Wait a few more minutes and he gives me a pancake on a plate. "For you, m'lady." I feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "Ugh you're so cheesy!" I start to eat. Holy shit. His pancakes are so good. "How are they?" He asks anxiously. "Fucking amazing." I say, my mouth filled with pancake. He smiles at me. After we're finished, he cleans up, just like I asked. He's being so nice today, it's surprising me. "I have a question," he says. "Well, spit it out!" I tell him. "Will you go on a date with me?" He says, holding out a rose. Where did that come from?! I'm so surprised, that it takes my mind a moment to register what just happened. He made me pancakes, and asked me out with a rose in his hand. Well this makes up for what happened yesterday. "Yes." I say, accepting the rose and hugging him. "I thought you said you wouldn't be affectionate.." He says into my hair. "Changed my mind...?" I smile and he pulls me closer. I don't object. After a while, I get off him and kiss him on the forehead. "Let me get ready for our date, you go home and get ready too."
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He asks me. "Just do it!" I call, already halfway up the stairs. I change into black skinny jeans, put my hair up in a bun, and put on a black tank top. Then I put my black docs and black jeans on and apply some makeup. I decide to go with a smoky eye, mascara, a little bit of blush and some dark lipstick. I walk down the stairs and hear knocking on the door, on cue. I open the door and I see Linc in ripped jeans and a black shirt. "Oh look, we match." I joke, but he doesn't say anything just stares at me. "I know I'm beautiful, but let's go already." I say cockily. "Yeah, yeah, okay. Get in my car, it's out back." He walks to his car and I sit down next to him. He kisses my cheek and I blush hard. I must look like a tomato by now. He starts the car and turns on the music. When we get there, I'm speechless. It's a gorgeous garden with too many flowers to count. "Well, do you like it?" He asks me. "No." He looks disappointed. "I love it." I say and full blown kiss him on the lips, and to my surprise, he doesn't pull back.