10

Skai's POV

I'm going to get Y/N back, the little boyfriend stealer! She is going to pay for what she's done, I'll make sure of that. I know how to blackmail people, and I've got a good idea for her. I walk up to Charlie. "Charlie, could I speak to you for a sec?" I innocently ask him. "Sure, but I need to get back to Y/N..." I put on my best sad, crying, look. "Really? You're....still talking to her? What about me?" I ask in a crying voice. He gives me a puzzled look. "We're.. just a fling..." I hide my anger. "Y/N just...so..mean to me...She calls me fat, and ugly...and that's not even the worst of what she calls me." He doesn't look fazed. "She's just coping with me cheating on her!" He starts to walk away, but I pull him back. "That was even before we..um, kissed." He looks at me with a trusting look. "What..?" I nod and start crying. "It's true. Please don't waste your time on her. And I hate to be the one to tell you this but....She told me when we were still friends that she never liked you and was only dating you because you're famous...I'm sorry." He doesn't say anything. "Babe?"

Charlie's POV

I can't believe Y/N would do that! I always thought she was sweet and innocent. I would have never thought she would be capable of this. My world is flipped upside down, learning this information. My head is reeling, I can feel my heart in my throat and I pass out. Next thing I know, Skai is leaning over me and I'm laying in the grass. "You okay, Charlie?" She asks me. Skai must be a good person to tell me this, and I respect that. I think I'm falling for her. I can't trust Mia, and Skai is someone I know will be truthful. After all, I have known her since we were kids.

Y/N's POV

I'm super paranoid about Skai, I used to think I could know anything she'd do, but now I'm not so sure. I chew on my nails. "Y/N?" Lincoln snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I ask. His smile turns into a frown. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I shift uncomfortably. "Nothing.." he looks at me, knowing that I'm lying. "Fine. Skai said she'd make me pay for something." He looks worried. "Well, she won't be able to hurt you, I'll make sure of that." Linc says and hugs me. I hug him back, tears at the corner of my eyes.

Lincoln's POV

I hold her tightly to myself. I'm worried for her. After she says she has to go, I call Skai. "Lincy-"
"Oh cut the shit. I know what you said to Y/N." She doesn't reply for a moment. "I don't, actually." She says. "I can't believe you. You always lie!" I start to lose my temper. "I do not!" Then I realize there's someone with her, he's saying "Skai? Babe?" Anger rises in me. It's Charlie! She's already moved on from me, and with Y/N's ex!  Not that I like her, but I can't believe that she's so shallow. "Whatever Y/N said to you, she was lying. I never said anything to her-" I don't let her finish her sentence before I hang up. She's not worth it. Charlie isn't either. Especially if they both left Y/N.

A/n ooh wow so many POVs Lincoln, Skai, Charlie, Y/N it looks like i'm finally putting in some effort for once in my life!