13

Y/N's POV

Lincoln and I both pull away at the same time. "Let's go, it'll be getting dark soon." He says and lays out a picnic blanket. "Dark? But it's only noon!" He smiles and at first I don't know why. "We rhymed!" Says Lincoln. I sit down next to him and joke, "Way to be obvious." I put my head on his shoulder. He sets up the food, which I didn't even see in his car, and he gives me a paper plate. "Thanks." I smile and put a sandwhich on my plate. I bite it. "This is so good, what was all that 'bout not being able to make food at my house?" I ask him after I swallow. He shrugs and I mess up his hair. "Lincoln, you are something." I say. I start to shiver and he holds me closer. "It's starting to get dark. Let's go back to your house before anyone sees us." He says. We're still being private about our relationship. It sucks that just because we act, we can be exploited, judged, and "exposed" by.....well....really, almost anyone! I sigh and get up. I take the front seat in his car after I picked up the picnic basket. "I'll be right back, need to use the bathroom." What?
"There's no bathroom here..?" My face twists in disgust as a wide grin spreads over his face. "Exactly." I fake gag and sit, waiting for him. I see a dark figure in the back of the car in the mirror and I immediately swivel around. Thank goodness, I think, it was only his duffel bag. Why am I being so paranoid? I shake my head and slump down in the seat. "Back." Lincoln says as he hops into the car. "Good! I thought I saw something in the back of your car, I thought it was a person." I shudder and lay my head on his shoulder. "Oh babe. Don't worry." He reassures me and starts driving. I fall asleep in the car and the next thing I know, I'm in my bed, and there's someone standing over me. "Linc?" I ask blankly. "No. It's me." Says a familiar voice. Skai's voice. I shoot right up, hitting my head on the headboard. "What the hell are you doing in my house?!?" I yell at her. "Shh, your mommy might hear you..." Skai coos. I sigh. "What are you doing here then?" I ask her, quieter this time. "Nothing important..." she says mysteriously. I try to get up and run away, but she pushes me down. "Oh no, you're not getting away that easy." I start to scream, but she puts her hand on my mouth and her other hand on my neck. "MO—M" my strangled voice chokes out. "Shut up you little skank," she hisses at me. I give up and my hands, previously trying to get her off, go limp. "That's right, you have nothing to worry about, just lay back and relax," she coos again. She momentarily let's go of me to put a liquid on a cloth bandana. "You'll never know what I'm about to do. And that's good, nobody will believe you anyways." I'm about to say something, but she wraps the cloth around my mouth, silencing me. I wake up the next morning, the bandana still on my neck. I look around my room, but nothing seems to have changed. Panicked, I look at my phone, and sure enough, I know something is wrong. I see much more hate comments than usual, some saying stuff like, "Skai is better! You don't deserve Lincoln!" My eyes water, and what began as a few tears escalates into a sob. I know I shouldn't let some random person get to me, but that's what I've been afraid of all along. What if he leaves me for her? I'm so scared. I don't know why I think that. But by now, my whole body is racked with sobs, and I can barely move. I can't breath, either. I start to wheeze. How is this happening? My last asthma attack was a year ago! I try to reach for my inhaler, but it's too far away. That little bitch! I run out of bed, and holding my throat, I grab my inhaler from inside my slightly open drawer. After my asthma attack, I sink back into my bed, wondering what she can, and will have, done.

(A/N: Y'ALL I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 AND I STILL SEE SOME PEOPLE READING THIS...lmk if u want me to publish the rest of the parts from when I was an unhinged 11/12 year old lol)