Chapter II

Jess's POV

When I saw Dex slide out from under the car and shoot those two guys at point blank range, killing them instantly, I became very worried about his sanity. I've never seen him look so insane until I saw his eyes. They had this......fiery spark to them, like he had enjoyed murdering those two people. "Dex? You ok?" He just looks at me "Yea...why wouldn't I be my little floofer" I stare at him in shock while debating if I should outright kill him or hug him. "Your.....what?" He just shrugs "thought I could call you that since every night we spent in that god forsaken bunker you would watch me while I was asleep" My face goes completely red "I......um.....whatever!! Let's just take the car that these two guys had and let's go" We hop into the car and we continue on to Atlanta. About 20 minutes into the drive, Dex finally speaks, "Ok......can the rest of this drive not be awkward? Because the silence is literally killing me" A smile starts to form on my face. "Only if you tell me what you think of me" Dex's face goes completely white. "I.....uh.......think your kinda cute... I mean cool!!" His face goes from white to bright red, clearly showing his embarrassment.