Chapter III

Right as I said it, I knew I would never hear the end of it. "Forget what I just said....please." She just starts laughing at me "Nah I'm gonna remember that to blackmail you at some point, besides, your adorable when your embarrassed". At this point, my face has gone completely red and what I'm thinking is gonna get me killed, but who really gives a shit? " Hey would kill me if I do something completely insane?" She just laughs "depends on what it is" So I stop the car and kiss her, and that immediately gets followed up with me getting slapped hard across the face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?? " She screams. "I......i.." That's all I'm able yo say before I get out of the car and run off into a random direction. "Where the hell are you going?? Dex!" She yells but I keep running farther into the city. Finally I stop in front of an old mall after 20 minutes of running and walk inside, eventually finding a sporting goods store. "Maybe I'll find something useful in here....like a tent or something" Sure enough, after about an hour of searching, I fond a compound bow with a shit ton of arrows, camping supplies, a metal baseball bat, a small hatchet, and some ammo with a small bolt action rifle. "I think that's enough shit to live off of" And with that, I walk out and sit in front of the mall waiting for Jess to finally find me. After maybe two minutes of waiting, a random dog runs up to me and starts licking my face, so I pet it. "Hey...where'd you come from little buddy?" He barks and I see a car driving in the distance. Well then.......she actually did come looking for me...." I say as I just sit there with the dog, who I eventually named Spark.