A Letter from Artist X

Thank you so much for reading my Flash Fiction ( couldn't exceed 1,500 words) piece! As I said in the Foreward, I would reveal the quote that was given to me and my friends for the writing challenge. The quote was," I found your sock underneath my bed". So, yes I created this entire story based off of that one odd quote. How do you think I did? Let me know in the comments!

Also, I have been slowly publishing my least popular works on here, so If you really want some of the longer story and some of the works I put a lot more time in. Please give me feedback by voting and commenting!

Also, a special thanks to my manager Darius who formats and runs this account!

-Artist X

Up Next:

"It's been months, and everyone is saying that Meghan is dead, but What If I told you I seen my baby girl last night— standing right there in that corner looking straight at me

"It's been months, and everyone is saying that Meghan is dead, but What If I told you I seen my baby girl last night standing right there in that corner looking straight at me. I told her ' you come right here to Momma and let me take care of you', and then she disappeared. They think I'm crazy, they say i'm delusional from grief, but there's one thing I know that they don't. Before she disappeared, she said his name."

When A Bird Flies Through The Window

Artist X

COPYRIGHT© 2018 Darius Moore

All Rights Reserved