The Trip {Part 1}

*Just a quick one shot I thought of while I plan out some future stories. Enjoy!*

Lena's POV
   Stef has been gone for almost two weeks now, but really it's felt like two months. Sharon had invited Stef on a mother-daughter trip to a small resort just about three hours from here. Stef debated for a while whether not to go, but I convinced her that it could be fun and it may strengthen their bond in the end.

*Flashback
"I don't know if I could go two weeks without you... besides, two weeks alone with my mother? That could be a fucking nightmare..." Stef said as we cuddled in our bed, rubbing my back up and down with her soft fingers.
"Of course I'll miss you lots, but I think it'll be good for you. Things haven't exactly been perfect between the two of you since I came into the picture, so maybe this is what you both need in order to fix it."
"How come you're always right? I'd much rather stay with my woman in OUR new apartment.." Stef jokingly pouts, "Plus I think we still have some christening to do..." She smirked as she leaned in to kiss up the side of my neck making me moan softly.
We had just moved in together about a week ago, and I truly couldn't be happier as I am right now. My mother is concerned at the fact that we've only been dating for three months, but much to my Mother's objections, I am a grown woman. And I know when something is right when I feel it.
"I know baby, but trust me. We have plenty of time between now and when you leave in a few days to christen our new place, okay? Tell me you'll go on the trip? I can't be the reason for your strained relationship with your Mom, I don't want that to happen, my love." I gripped onto her body tighter, her hands cupping my cheeks.
"Okay love, I'll go. But only if you promise to not get too lonely and hook up with someone else while I'm gone..." Oh Stef and her 'sense of humour'.
I lightly slap her ass, "ugh, why would you even say that?! I think I should be more concerned about the women at this resort..."
"Oh please, like anyone could compare to you..
But I want to hear you say how much you'll miss me..." Stef says in a sultry tone as she resumes her descend on my neck, licking my pulse point and collar bone. She is well aware of her effect on me, but because she makes me weak in the knees, I comply.
"Of course I'll miss you. I'll miss you so much, baby.."
"Mmm, yes? How much?" Stef's hands grasp the bottom of my pyjama shirt and pulls it up over my head, kissing and sucking on my chest.
"So much, Stef. And I... I only ever want you." She then licks all around my erect nipples, "Stef I need you, baby please..." This makes her suck down hard on my chest while grazing my nipples gently with her teeth. As she pulls my pyjama pants off and her tongue run up and down my slit, I truly don't know how I'll be without this woman for two weeks.