Natsuki

Dear diary,

Yo~ So, Monika wanted the club members to start writing in some stupid diaries she handed out. And by the way, don't judge the cover, I know it's all pink and sparkly but it's only because it was the only choice left! Got it?! I'll just have to...get used to it. Plus, the paper is really good for writing. Where was I?

Oh yeah! So after the whole...what's a good word for it..."incident"...things have been all bummed out. Seriously, the ONLY place I could go to escape is starting to fall apart. Crumbling just like a cookie (dammit Natsuki, you just had to go make yourself feel hungry). I think this only happened because of that boy! I told Sayori not to bring any boys... (what would Papa think? What would he do if he found this diary...?)

Anyway, I much rather forget all that. What's the use of being sad? Ha! Maybe I should go ask that purple-haired...freak. She thinks writing is all about complicated words and "complex emotions". If you want to make a point, you have to make it clear! No one will get the point of your poem if they can't completely understand it! You know what? I'm done trying to hide the person's "identity".  No matter what Monika says. That's right! YURI, yes Yuri, is the freak. Except...she's the only one who hasn't crumbled like a cookie completely...

Note to self; try talking to Yuri...without fighting