Chapter:8

CHAPTER:8HERO

Andrews POV

I was waiting for Jackson to come and get me , and being that it takes him about an hour just to get his hair fixed and 20 minutes just to brush his teeth... I'm going to be here for a while. So I sat under a tree with my earbuds in listening to hero by skillet. I felt like it some how connected to my life. How it sucked like shit but Angel saved me.... yeah.. I need a hero to save my life, and that's him.... you know sometimes I wonder which of us is really classified as the girl.

My earbuds were yanked from my ears as I was met with a fist to the jaw.I looked up to see Darren and the others. Or should I say my ex and his snobby friends. Yes my ex kicks my ass everyday. And no I don't go run to Jackson with it.. at least not anymore. I don't want him to get involve in this, last time it ended with him almost going to jail. "Hey faggot got the cash I told you to bring." His friends held me down as he went in my pockets and another one of his friends went through my book bag. I don't even get why they even bother to hold me down. I'm to big of a coward to fight back. I heard a beep and I guess they did to. "Well since I'm polite I'll read your little text." Darren went in my phone and looked at it and read aloud. "Yo Andrew i can't make it I sent someone else to pick you up. I don't know if I'm late or early for sending this to you." Darren smirked. "Looks like your brother won't be here to save you." He shifted up a pocket knife and said "Let's have a little fun shall we." My eyes widen as they grew slightly water.

(I was thinking of leaving it here and call it a day but :3... Nah I'm to bored for that! And that was one of my goals this summer not to slack and to finish or at least make a lot of chapters for a story)

I seen a motorcycle zoom by and a person jump off it as it flew over our heads. The person landed on both feet straight up. And I instantly noticed who it was. The only person who would were a skirt while riding a motorcycle. He took off his helmet and tossed it to the side and with a smirk said. "Mind if I join the part?"

My Angel ..

Yeah... just another paragraph and yes I'm done. :3 cause I got no readers anyway