Chapter13

CHAPTER:13 NASTY!

Angel's POV

I just sat there wide eye'd as my hand was on her stomach as the words replayed in my head.

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Pregnant

Then I finally snapped. "WHAT!" She flinched a bit and I throw my hands in the air. "BY WHO?!?!" My mind was blinded by rage as my arms flailed in the air. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?!? WAS IT RAPE!? I SWEAR TO GOD! WHO DID THE NASTY WITH YOU?!? I'LL CUT HIS BALLS OFF!" Angelica screamed and Andrew grabbed my hands from behind holding them behind my back as he shouted. "CALM DOWN YOUR SCARING HER!"

I looked at my sister to see her whimpering. "Okay.. I'm fine. Now tell me who this son of a bitch is." Sh looked down it and mumbled. "Danny..." I raised my eyebrow. "Who the hell is Danny?" She shot up looking offended. "My boyfriend!" "Oh ... where is he at now?" "I think at the gym why?" I smiled and both there eyes widen I think they knew the reason then. "Because I'm going to decapitate and castrate him then chop his dick off and shove it up his ass." I said sweetly as I got up heading into the kitchen. I guess when they seen me walking to the door with a knife they knew I wasn't kidding.

Andrew ran up to me and grabbed my arms throw me over his shoulder while Angelica grabbed the knife. I thrashed my body around shouting. "HE SHALL BE KILLED! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!" Andrew laughed pulled me down some so I wasn't over his shoulder, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and one of his arms wrapped around mine. "You want me to release you yet you cling to me." I smirked. "Every knight needs his humble stead."