Ch. 1

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket. Credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san. For making Kuruko no Basket.

This is a bit of spoilers. Just 5 secrets to know about Kuroko Tetsuya.

1. Tetsuya is an amazing player, but he just holds his skills instead of showing it. He can pull a 3 pointer from across the court. He keeps his skills a secret.

2. He is an magnificent singer. A voice like an angel that can make girls fall in love in an instant.

3. He is very patient, just don't test his patience. He is like a demon when he is annoyed or angry.

4. He doesn't like fangirls or fanboys. He likes to be unnoticed. He doesn't care about social media.

5. Lastly, he is a magnificent dancer. When he feels the music, he can show you how he feels. You'll be amazed. In awe even.

Extra: Okay, you'll get hyped, so I'll give you more secrets. He is very observant. He gets A+ in like every subject, he could've gone to any schools, but he chose Seirin.

So that's all, I guess...... Let's start the story.!!!!!

KnB Betrayed
Ch.1

Third Person POV

As the school bell rang, Tetsuya headed to the gym, where his practice was held. He was walking alone, because his 'light', Kagami Taiga, headed first.

Tetsuya noticed this because he is very observant and because they always go together and it was suspicious.

As Tetsuya arrived at the gym door, he heard some familiar voices, " Oi! Captain, we should kick Kuroko out the team! He's pathetic and useless. He's lack of presence is going to give members heart attack! " That voice belonged to Kagami Taiga, his light or so he thought.

" I guess you're right. He just pass the ball. I second the motion " That one belonged to his captain, Hyuuga Junpei.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing? " That belonged to the coach.

" Deciding to get rid of Kuroko or not " Hyuuga said.

" I thought he was your friend, teammate! If you ask me, you'll regret ever getting rid of Kuroko! " Riko defended.

" I agree with Riko " Kiyoshi joined in.

" Me too. What you're deciding is wrong and selfish " That voice belonged to Izuki Shun, eagle eye of the team.

Tetsuya was atleast happy that he has some friends to count on. ' But, I thought they wouldn't betray me! But I was wrong! They're like those Kiseki no Sedai! They don't know what a shadow is capable! ' Tetsuya angrily thought.

Tetsuya entered the gym and which shocked the team, he went to Riko and said,

" Coach, I'll be quitting the team, now. " With a calm tone, hiding his anger and other emotions, with this said, Riko was shocked, along with Teppei and Izuki.

" What?! Why?! " Riko exclaimed.

" Because some people doesn't observed their surroundings and just confess what they feel about USELESS and PATHETIC people, am I right? Kagami Taiga-kun " Tetsuya said and looked at Kagami with a new emotion and look. Anger and hatred.

" What are you talking about, Kuroko? You're the most important player here " Kagami said, trying to hide the obvious.

" Oh, don't hide the fact that you and the others think that I'm useless and pathetic. Oh, to make all your ego bigger, let's add weak, freak, good for nothing. Make a suggestion, it's alright. Be glad, I'm leaving this team and school! Be happy, celebrate! You'll never see me again! " Tetsuya said with full anger and hatred, then went to get his stuff and pet dog, Nigou and left.