Ch.3

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket. Credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san. For making Kuruko no Basket.

This is a bit of spoilers. Just 5 secrets to know about Kuroko Tetsuya.

1. Tetsuya is an amazing player, but he just holds his skills instead of showing it. He can pull a 3 pointer from across the court. He keeps his skills a secret.

2. He is an magnificent singer. A voice like an angel that can make girls fall in love in an instant.

3. He is very patient, just don't test his patience. He is like a demon when he is annoyed or angry.

4. He doesn't like fangirls or fanboys. He likes to be unnoticed. He doesn't care about social media.

5. Lastly, he is a magnificent dancer. When he feels the music, he can show you how he feels. You'll be amazed. In awe even.

Extra: Okay, you'll get hyped, so I'll give you more secrets. He is very observant. He gets A+ in like every subject, so he could've gone to any schools, but he chose Seirin.

So that's all, I guess...... Let's start the story.!!!!!

KnB Betrayed
Ch.3

Tetsuya's POV

" Rin-nii, I think we should head to bed. It's late and the others must be in bed by now " I said, looking the wall clock.

" Oh, you're right and we didn't even get to go to  the game room " Rin-nii said, pouting

" Well, goodnight. Keep my secret " I said and looked at him with skeptical eyes.

" Sure, Night night, Tetsu-chin " He said giggling.

We parted ways and I headed to my room and went to bed after brushing my teeth.

* The next day *

I woke up and headed to the kitchen. When I arrived, I saw Akashi-kun alone, making breakfast, I think.

I used my misdirection and went to his side and asked,

" What are you doing? " When I asked this, he looked at me with shocked looked and surprised looked.

" W-w-when did you get there? " He stuttered his answer/question.

" Wrong answer. I'll ask again, what are you doing? " I said and asked again with stern look.

' WHAT THE F*CK, TETSUYA??!!! CONFESS! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!! So, stop being so blunt!!! ' A voice shouted at me in the back of my mind.

' I don't care. This is his punishment, so shut up! '' I argued. I snapped back when I heard Akashi-kun stuttered, really nervous.

" O-o-oh, I-i asked the maids, if I can cook breakfast for you and your siblings including the others, they said it was fine. I did ask for some help. Why? I can call them and tell them, they can continue what I did, if you disagree with them " He explained/ said, stuttering at first.

" No, continue what you're doing. I don't even care. I'm not in charge, so whatever. Continue, if you want. I'll be leaving you, now. Bye~ " I said, bluntly and left.

That was sooooo embarrassing!!!! I'm sorry, Akashi-kun!!! This is your punishment for being so scary and demanding. Now, it's my turn to make you feel scared.

When I was far away from the kitchen and in the hallway, I whispered to myself,

" Why did I fall for you, Akashi Seijuro? " Then, accidentally bumped into someone, when I look up, I saw my former light, Aomine Daiki.