Ch.6

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket. Credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san. For making Kuruko no Basket.

This is a bit of spoilers. Just 5 secrets to know about Kuroko Tetsuya.

1. Tetsuya is an amazing player, but he just holds his skills instead of showing it. He can pull a 3 pointer from across the court. He keeps his skills a secret.

2. He is an magnificent singer. A voice like an angel that can make girls fall in love in an instant.

3. He is very patient, just don't test his patience. He is like a demon when he is annoyed or angry.

4. He doesn't like fangirls or fanboys. He likes to be unnoticed. He doesn't care about social media.

5. Lastly, he is a magnificent dancer. When he feels the music, he can show you how he feels. You'll be amazed. In awe even.

Extra: Okay, you'll get hyped, so I'll give you more secrets. He is very observant. He gets A+ in like every subject, so he could've gone to any schools, but he chose Seirin. He's a great chef.

So that's all, I guess...... Let's start the story.!!!!!

KnB Betrayed
Ch.6

Third Person's POV

" So, this girl is Tetsuya's cousin???!!! " Everyone except the Kurokos shouted.

" Yeah, she is/ I am " the Kurokos said.

" I'll introduce myself, so no confusion. My name is Kuroko Akira. Please take care of me " Akira said

" Please don't. She's a demon " Tetsuya mumbled, which they heard.

" What did you say, Tetsu-chun? " Akira said, scarily calm.

" I said you're a demon! Bitch! " Tetsuya shouted.

" You little- " but before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off by Tetsumo.

" Enough! You two, Aish! Always bickering! " He scolded.

" Like you don't. Don't scold us when you're like us, too. Thanks to Surou-nii, he can shut you up! " Tetsuya retorted.

The three started bickering and shouting at each other for a few minutes, well, scratch that, a few hours. They stopped when Kurumi shouted at them.

" SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!!! YOU'RE SO NOISY! CAN'T WE JUST CONTINUE EATING?! AND YOU CAN FINISH BICKERING AND SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER?! "

The three were silent and the two sat down, Akira sat down at a vacant seat.

" Wow, I didn't know Rumi-chin had so much anger, inside of her. Scary. " Tairin whispered to Taira, who nodded.

" Okay, now that you three had stopped. We can continue eating " Kurumi said.

They continued eating their snack and after that, they all went to the game room.

" Truth or Dare! " Taira shouted.

" Yeah, I'm in. "

" Me too "

" Yeah, sure "

Everyone agreed to play and they sat on the floor, creating a circle.

" Okay, me first " Tairin spun the bottle and it pointed at Aomine.

" Aomine, truth or dare? " Tairin asked with a smirk.

" Dare! " Aomine answered proudly.

" I dare you to kiss Kise for 2 minutes " Kise blushed.

Aomine did the dare. He went to Kise and started slowly and Taira set a timer. The kiss went to slow to passionate then was broken by the timer.

" Hey lovebirds, time's up " the two broke apart and blushed. Aomine went back to where he sat.

Aomine spun the bottle and it pointed at Akashi, he smirked and asked, " Truth or Dare, Akashi? "

" Dare " Akashi answered, bluntly.

" I dare you to make a confession to the love of your life "

Everyone looked at Akashi then at Tetsuya.

" Easy, already thought of it " Akashi stood up and.......

******
TBC....

SORRYY, IT'S SHORT BUT YOU GUYS WANTED IT!!!! I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER FOR Y'ALL!!!!

LOVE YOU AND STAY SHINING LIKE A STAR IN THE NIGHT SKY!!!