Ch.7

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket. Credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san. For making Kuruko no Basket.

This is a bit of spoilers. Just 5 secrets to know about Kuroko Tetsuya.

1. Tetsuya is an amazing player, but he just holds his skills instead of showing it. He can pull a 3 pointer from across the court. He keeps his skills a secret.

2. He is an magnificent singer. A voice like an angel that can make girls fall in love in an instant.

3. He is very patient, just don't test his patience. He is like a demon when he is annoyed or angry.

4. He doesn't like fangirls or fanboys. He likes to be unnoticed. He doesn't care about social media.

5. Lastly, he is a magnificent dancer. When he feels the music, he can show you how he feels. You'll be amazed. In awe even.

Extra: Okay, you'll get hyped, so I'll give you more secrets. He is very observant. He gets A+ in like every subject, so he could've gone to any schools, but he chose Seirin. He's a great chef.

So that's all, I guess...... Let's start the story.!!!!!

KnB Betrayed
Ch.7
P.s: Don't play music yet

Third Person's POV

Akashi stood up and went to..........................................................

Kurumi and kissed her.....

HAHAHAHA!!!! JOKING!!!!

Tetsuya. He pulled him upwards, so they were both standing up. Akashi looked at Tetsuya with longing eyes, " Tetsuya, I have known you since we were little. I know you don't expect this of me, but I love you. Ever since we started middle school, I started feeling weird around you. When I see you with another person, I start getting angry and possessive. And when I see you crying or sorrow, I feel hurt inside. And when you left Teiko, I felt broken inside but I had to stay strong. I stayed strong for you. Other people say that they will do anything in their power just to protect who they love but they can't. Well, I can and I will do anything and everything just to make you happy, to make you smile and to protect you. Because Tetsu, I love you with all of my heart and will give you anything and everything. I will trade anything just for you. I love you, Tetsu " By the end of Akishi's speech, everyone were in tears.

" That was soooo beautiful, Seijuro. I approve your relationship " Tetsumo said, with a two thumbs up. Tetsuya giggled, he hasn't answered and yet his Sumo-nii has already approved of his Sei-chan. " Nii-san, I haven't answered Akashi yet and you're approving already " Tetsuya said to his eldest brother.

" Well, even if you don't answer him. You'll still be with him for the rest of your life " Tetsumo said, which got a confused look from Tetsuya and the others, except the other Kuroko's. " What do you mean, Nii-san? " Tetsuya asked. " You and Seijuro are betrothed to each other. Mom and Dad planned this and Seijuro's dad agreed. They knew you were both in love with each other. They arranged this, when you two were like in finishing elementary school or starting middle school. In short, you two are getting married " Tetsumo explained, after he finished, everyone was surprised.

" Wow! I'm shocked. Why didn't Mom tell me? Or Dad? " Tetsuya asked. " They were gonna, after their trip. But since their trip is super long. I thoughts this was a good time " Tetsumo answered.

" So, Tetsu-chin, are you gonna answer Seijuro? " Tairin asked, getting curious. " No, I think I'll just wait for the wedding " Tetsuya answered.

" NANI?! NANDE?! " Everyone even Akashi, except Tetsuya shouted at him, then he laughed at them. " I'm just kidding. I love you too, Sei-chan! And I will happily marry you! " Tetsuya said, smiling then hugged Seijuro.