Seven

"...Wow, in my whole life I had never seen you like this."

I came down from my room, in the black dress I bought with night time make up prepared by myself.

I let my long wavy hair down, my bangs covering my eyebrows a little. I wore simple earrings, I couldn't wear a necklace because the dress was close necked.

I never thought I'd wear the heels Mingyu mockingly bought me. And surprisingly, it fits perfectly.

Wonwoo was wearing a black tuxedo, a black necktie and a white long sleeved polo inside. His dark brown hair was covering his forehead. And I was happy because he was wearing his round black specs.

"Same to you, Jeon." I giggled at his little get up.

"Why are you getting taller? Are you wearing heels? What is this? My Eunha is wearing heels?" He playfully widened his eyes, mocking a shocked expression.

"Shut up Wonton, that jerk bought this." I tolled my eyes.

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes, "Well then, let's put those shoes in good use."

We entered his car, approaching the party which is just a few more minutes away.

°•••°•♤•°•••°

I hated to admit defeat, I really do. But when I set foot on the party, I said;

Kim Mingyu was right.

Men were super tall, taller than Wonwoo. And the elegant girls had the body of models, I felt really out of place.

I was glad that I looked a bit taller, it would really be embarrassing if I was only till their shoulders.

Well of course, elite families gathered here. Each person here probably owned three hotels or two resorts, I'm not really surprised.

The party was held at one of the famous Managers, which was a bit far from Wonwoo's mansion.

Me and Wonwoo walked on the red carpet, very extravagant since it was a party for rich people. Some people looked our way to show a short smile or bow in acknowledgement, some ignored our presence and continued to chat with their fellow business partner.

Once we approached the main hall, my eyes immediately went to the buffet displayed on the side.

"No Eunha." Wonwoo immediately noticed my gaze.

"But..." I tugged on his arm

"Please Eunha, this is an elite party where rich people are. Even I'm starving." He rolled his eyes.

Our eyes spot Mr. Jeon, his father. We walked to the said man, who was talking to a man his age.

"Dad." Wonwoo shortly called

The man turned around and grinned, "Ah son! You made it!"

I bowed at uncle Jeon, "Good evening uncle."

"Eunha! Still beautiful as your mother." He complimented as I smiled

A few talks here and there, my stomach attracted to the food more. I didn't eat anything before we got here since we were in a hurry, and the table full of food was calling me.

I excused myself from their conversation, I went to the buffet section and grabbed a sandwich.

When I was going to take a bite from the yummy ham sandwich, but in a few seconds, I don't even feel the sandwich in my hands anymore.

"I was right about the shoes, wasn't I?"

I have had absolutely enough of him and his shits, no one messes with me and my food.

"Just because you bought something for me doesn't mean you get my sandwich as an exchange." I huffed

He was just looking at me like I'm his favorite comedy show, he was smiling cockily. I wanted to slap his smile away and burn it, but if I did he would still look hot—

What?

He was about to say something, any comeback to make me curl in anger. But when I braced myself for his words, his eyes darted behind me, looking at something with a glint of panic in his eyes.

I looked behind me to see where his eyes were glued to, his hands flew to my shoulders as he grabbed me closer to him, making me look front.

Frustration, peer pressure, and worry.

My eyes closed by itself as I felt a something soft collide with my lips.

He just kissed me.

[EDITED]