Nine

"Yah! Where were you?"

The feeling from earlier didn't go away, when Mingyu was suddenly hit by realization he harshly let go of my hand and scoffed. That was my cue to leave him alone after making sure he doesn't get the idea of jumping off the building.

Jeez, not like I would care if he did.

"Mingyu." I muttered

"What's with you and that guy? Destiny seems to like both your chemistry." Wonwoo snorted as he started the car.

When I didn't say anything, Wonwoo stopped laughing and looked my way. He noticed my knitted eyebrows and deep breaths.

"What did he do to you?" He asked

I shook my head and threw him my signature grin, he always fell for it since I always grin when I'm feeling okay.

Even when I'm not, just to make him reassured.

The side of his lips arched up, forming a slight smile. He shook his head as we drove off back home, the thought of my cozy bed swarmed my mind as I smiled at the thought.

°•••°•♤•°•••°

Wiping the make up away using a make up remover, stripping from the dress and unto my comfy clothes. Heels were thrown away somewhere in my room and I couldn't care less, I then jumped to my bed.

The thought of him crossed paths with my wandering mind, unable to shift my thoughts to another person or thing.

Just then, when the dreamless night was about to swallow me. My phone rang, indicating a text message.

I groaned and took my phone, seeing an unregistered number.

09**********:

Thanks.

°•••°•♤•°•••°

"See you."

I waved at Wonwoo, who was leaving early in the morning because his father called.

"See you Eun." He waved back as he got into his car, driving away to a place I didn't know where.

Realizing that I was alone in this big place, I decided to freshen up by staying at the balcony.

Bringing my phone and a carton of fresh milk, I dashed upstairs. a typical drink for me, weird, I know. When I opened the doors, the cool air hugged my skin.

I smiled in satisfaction when I found out that the weather was cloudy, a perfect weather to match my mood.

Sitting on a chair, my feet leaning on the rails freely as if I was a guy. I then blasted a soft melody from my phone and began drinking the fresh milk I bought with me.

If Wonwoo's mansion was big, the neighboring mansions were just as tall and big. But surprisingly, it wasn't all buildings. The division here likes nature so there were many trees and greens, it was actually pretty nice.

I don't come here often, maybe because I spent too much time with my cousin inside.

I decided to stand up, look at the rich yet friendly people that surrounded the streets. Not many people though, because they're busy with their own world consisting of desks and papers.

Then I looked at the mansions which had balconies, I spotted a simple mansion froma good distance, but not far enough that I couldn't see the people there. Of all the odds, I never thought I'd be surprised to see him there.

Kim Mingyu.

He was wearing a white long sleeved polo that was rolled up and black slacks, looking at the sky, his face showed amusement. Which I found a bit rare, even though I only met him like three times?

'I've never seen him here before, did he move in?' I thought

His eyes wandered to the place, and as much as I don't want to be seen. It was already too late to hide because his eyes landed on me, how nice.

I smiled awkwardly at him, I mean, what can you do on a situation like this?

The side of his lips arched, I saw him chuckle. Then he shook his head like he saw something stupid, great Eunha, just great.

He waved a little which surprised me, I waved awkwardly so I don't seem rude.

'Gosh stop being awkward.'

"Hey shortie!" He shouted, and I surprisingly heard. Maybe his voice was as loud as a lion's roar.

I huffed out air and shook my head, I then went inside with my phone and empty carton of milk.

I cannot live peacefully if he is merely blocks away.

[EDITED]