Afraid

Afraid

Walking through the halls was horrible, and people stared at me like I was a bruised dog. I didn't bother going to my friends. I doubt they wanted to see me, and I knew they hated me. They probbly think that I'm too mean, too selfish, and want me to fuck off.

Thearapy tought me to fight my demons but they were stronger than me, and I was afraid of falling asleep to wake up and know that I am someone else.

My eyes were dark, my face was pale and although I wanted to die, I was afraid. I ignored everyone, turning up my music and walking off to my locker. Last day of school and for sure now I had no one but myself that I hated dearly.

Know one understood me and my situation. They just know me as a slut for sleeping with others (which I've done only for distractions), mean, and an asswhole. But they didn't understand the hell I was going through inside my head, no one could.

My anxiety will be the death of me as if I didn't feel dead already.

Days have passed since I have slept, forcing my self to wake up cause I was afraid of not waking up as myself, or waking up at all.

I walked out of the school, the sun shinning so bright informing the world that it was summertime with its annoying brightness. I put on my shades and just walked across the street, forgetting that there was fast cars going by, making my heart nearly stop and the loud noise of a beeping car rsng in my ears, and my reaction was late.

-----

inspired somewhat by Afraid by the Neighbourhood.