Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

" Go do something useful for once, would you Valerie?" My mother looked at me, annoyed by my constant complaining that I had every right to. She stopped everything she was doing and placed the boxes of dishes and other kitchen items down in our new kitchen, sighing and walking out of the house again to check on David. I rolled my eyes and sighed, the feeling of emptyness taking over me the more I began to realize my dad was not going to be living here with me. And I was not even sure if this place looked huge from how empty it was or because I was feeling very depressed.

I tried to understand, but I didn't. I've been used to all of the fighting and screaming in the house, and nights where David sneaks into my room and cry on my shoulder till her slept. I could not believe the day actually came.. I could not believe everything got this bad between the two "Love Birds." I wish that David would have seen them happy more than screaming their lungs out at eachother. I admit though I had to be at least somewhat happy tht David does not have to see that anymore..whatever the hell all of that was.

I walked upstairs to my new room,taking a good long look at it before lettin out a long sigh. I took of my cardigan and threw it on the floor, pushing my blonde hair back and throwing my body down on the matress that was already there. Unfortunately for me, it was very small and uncomfortable and it felt like i was sitting on a poor dog. The more I tried to get more comfortable listening to my music,  the exact opposite was increasing. 

I got up after not being able to handle laying on the stupid small bed and decided that I'd sleep on the carpet instead. It wasn't new, I loved sleeping on the floor. I layed there for a while till something caught my attention from the corner of my eye.

I slowly turned my head to see what the light blue thing was and my eyes widen, my heart nearly stopping and I screamed at the top of my lungs, doing the exact oposite of what I should have done. RUN.

----------------

very short ugh I know. sorryy haha. i will post longer short stories probably today but I just did not want to delete this so. 

please vote if you like

comment what you want me to write?

thanks for reading.x