Meeting an "OLD FRIEND"

Naruto was minding his own business he didn't talk to anyone and didn't like anything particular at all. he was just training all day everyday not caring about the glares from the villagers He learned recently that his village was going into war with two villages at one time it was IWAGAKURE AND KUMOGAKURE they were going against.So now he was training to protect his loved ones however... He wasn't good at all. He was falling..Tripping over his own body.. his kunais and shuriken had not been thrown properly and weren't even made properly. 

though Naruto knew he was being sabotaged the whole time he could always see the people and know about them even when they didn't know about him... he didn't understand it when he once told that to his friend he laughed at him and told him he was crazy... Naruto knew he was not crazy he could see the Blue Red and Yellow traces around people and everything living
The red he saw through everything and i mean through everything if he could not see he could detect it by smell (I'm going to make him able to detect blood chakra and smell) so he had a great advantage against his opponents he could use it to his advantage but he was lacking in skills to properly use it.

Naruto threw a kunai at a training dummy and the kunai stopped midair and a hand made of bones appeared and took it in it's hand then the whole body appeared and it was a skeleton a black skeleton with one white finger on one hand

it looked at Naruto "Naruto Uzumaki come here by the Order of Death." 

Naruto by pure fear and something he didn't know it was something powerful but it made him go against his will to this CREATURE.

It seemed pleased that he showed Fear making him only more scared when he was infront of it a black void appeared beside them and he unwillingly went in it and the creature walked behind him and two men appeared in the void they were not moving or talking but they were there.

One had black hair blue eyes didn't have a top and had a shield and a viking axe. 
and the other By the closer inspect IT WAS NARUTO HIMSELF....although....
He looked dangerous.

"DO YOU SEE THEM? NARUTO UZUMAKI THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE YOU AND YET THEY ARE NOT YOU."

"W-w-what?"

The creature behind him had smirked "It's time for you to know why your life was so bad.You are both an Ancestor and a Predecessor of Death which means you made an Impact on the Universe. 
Universe is a complex thing. there exist a lot of galaxies and civilizations one is a Cyberpunk civilization other is a normal civilization they go to SOMETHING they call scholls then go work for money and die they dont have powers(THAT'S US). Then there is your Civilization but you are the most interesting of all the people in the Elemental Nations now that war is on your doors and you want to protect your loved ones i came to help you and finally go to vallhalla."

"I LEND YOU THE POWER OF DEATH

suddenly the creature disappeared and Naruto was pushed out of the void and when he appeared again on the training ground everything became blurry to him and he was nearing the ground and then only black.

HOSPITAL

Kushina and Minato were standing beside Naruto's bed wishing that he was ok while Mito & Menma were out not caring about him Minato felt something powerful come inside the room and immediately stood up on his guard but nobody was there then he looked at Naruto and saw that Naruto's hair was slowly changing to black his skin was changing into a pale color and Naruto breathed in fastly (like Chiiii i know i'm an Idiot :D) The room went quiet and Naruto was mumbling "We are all children of one god. Me him her you we they them everyone other equally significant. be.are.were.we love. we are closer . dark . strong . lazy .active . poor. rich. FATHER MOTHER BROTHER SISTER DUST CLEAN FEAR UNDERSTANDING START END" and then something Minato and Kushina could not understand (i know it doesn't make sense but it should not. it is something that should confuse minato and kushina and scare them)