THEY ARE COMING

(Let me get this straight, someone PMed me and asked me how it is with the gods in this fanfic... It's like this Naruto is just the God of Death, He has the power of Death and has the ultra fast regeneration but can be killed but it would take a god to kill him... And when a god dies there is not 'BALANCE' For some time and if Naruto dies than nobody can die then if The Goddess of Life Dies then nobody can be born or nobody can be saved from death... That is until a New God to replace them arrives.)

-LAND OF IRON-

- SIX KAGE SUMMIT -

All Kages aside from Naruto were waiting for the said person.
When Naruto came into the room and slowly sat in the chair with the Uzukage sign on it.
And looked at the Kages before him and the Daimyo.

Minato had looked troubled and had Team 7 as his escort.

Raikage was sporting a fine black eye as a Present from Naruto at which Naruto smirked
much to Raikage's displeasure, His bodyguards were Darui and Yugito.
Tsuchikage's Bodyguards were Kurotsuchi who seemed to have a burn on her left shoulder [Naruto's cause].. and Akatsuchi who had a burned left leg..

The Last was Mizukage her bodyguards were Ao and Chojuro.

Naruto coughed " Let's start the meeting please, I need to find a way to ultimately defeat Paperwork " Minato smiled though every other person had stoic faces not knowing what to think of the new KAGE.

When Raikage stood up " I demand that you give Kumogakure all your money and soldiers and we won't destroy your Village "

Naruto playing an Act like he was scared " Y---yeah you can take them all... *Nobody had said a thing for a few seconds thinking that Naruto was that weak*... Like I would do that you muscle-headed idiot." Said Naruto with venom in his voice sending K.I at Raikage making Naruto's hair flow in the air and the walls in the room to start cracking almost everyone in the room was Suffocating aside from the Kages who were only sweating from such sheer amount of Killing Intent. " Now sit down before you will be sporting another Black eye idiot. " Raikage sat down unpleased with the result.
Mifune coughed in his hands and everybody looked at him " I summoned you all here to telll you that the next Chunin Exams are coming and we didn't select who will host them this year "

Everybody seemed to think for a while and eventually, Minato spoke
" Uzukage-Sama could do it as he never did anything like that. "

Naruto smiled and nodded " I agree it would be a fine way to let you visit My Village. But I Require that every Kage will reside in Uzushio while the Exams are ongoing. "
Mizukage had to ask Naruto how he planned to accomplish that " We have duty to do we cannot just leave our Villages "

Naruto looked at Mei " Just leave a few Blood Clones or a Scroll that will summon blood clones. That way I do Paperwork" Every Kage banged their heads on the desk
while thinking 'WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?'

Naruto stood up and cracked his knuckles " If that's all I'm leaving " And Naruto and his soldiers were prepared to shunshin back to Uzushio, Only for a loud *BOOM* and shaking of the building disrupt them and then another and another explosions and shakes of the building. Then screams of Men dying and every kage then rushed to where the explosions occurred.

When they arrived almost everybody stopped in their tracks seeing the bloodied walls and the butchered bodies of their comrades and the enemies. Naruto continued in his tracks sensing the chakra of his Enemy and was clearly displeased as his face had shown. The Kages sent their Shinobi into the Fight The Enemy shinobi were quickly dealt with only for another three Ninja to appear and One Big Fish. And quickly kill off the Shinobi of The Kage. When Naruto saw the smile of the Man he wanted to kill so much. Before Naruto could move Team 7 moved into action Sayuri against Orochimaru and Mito and Menma against Suigetsu Jugo and Karin.
Naruto knew that Mito and Menma could battle Suigetsu Jugo and Karin but Sayuri wasn't on the level of a Legendary Sannin nor was the whole Team 7.