Chapter 1

* A big Thank you to my friend Nimisha GypsyHeartGypsySoul for editing this story 😘💖💝💜

Louis nudged Zayn's elbow. Zayn stopped talking with Liam and looked at Louis with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He asked rudely, kinda annoyed with Louis for interrupting Liam and his conversation about who the best super hero in the world was.

Louis rolled his eyes and pointed at the bar.

Zayn froze when he saw the person standing beside the bar counter. Zayn didn't know he was attending this Charity Gala too.

Of course he would be invited to this Charity Gala. He is the world famous rock star! Oh, he didn't tell you his name? Harry Styles, that's his beautiful name. Zayn is a massive fan of him.

When Zayn was 14, he came home from school to find his elder sister Doniya watching The X Factor. He was immediately intrigued by the beautiful voice of one of the contestant of the show, and later, he found out that the voice belonged to Harry Styles. After that day, he started watching The X Factor with his sister and very soon, he became a fan of Harry. Not only did Harry have a beautiful voice but he also had a golden heart. He treated people with kindness and he was the bravest person Zayn ever saw. Harry came out as gay the day before he won The X Factor.

And, Harry was one of the reasons why Zayn auditioned for The X factor when he was 16. Now he's in the world famous boy band—One Direction.

His band mates knew he was crazy about Harry since the day they were put together in the band, and they never stopped teasing him whenever Harry's name came up.

"Go talk to him." Louis suggested.

"What? No!" Zayn shifted his eyes from Harry to Louis with an unbelieving look.

Louis smiled mischievously and wiggled his eyebrows at Niall and Liam. They smirked and dragged Zayn over to the room where Harry was while Zayn struggled to escape.

"Stop! This isn't funny! I'm serious!" Zayn hissed and the next thing he knew, he was getting pushed by his best friends in the whole world.

He stumbled, trying to regain his balance. And to his luck, he bumped into someone. He looked up to find that someone was Harry. He felt as if he's going to faint.

Harry looked even more beautiful up close.

Fuck, it's not the time to think about that!

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Zayn stuttered nervously, his heart beating fast. That's it. That's how he met his celebrity crush for the first time, bumping into him and stuttering like a loser. Just great! Just fucking great! Zayn felt like crying. It wasn't supposed to be like that! The first time they met was not supposed to be like that! "I'm sorry! I am really sorry. My friends, they're idiots. They-"

"Hey, hey! Calm down, young man." Harry gave him a reassuring smile. "It's ok. I didn't get hurt, did I?"

Zayn blushed, embarrassed. "But really, I'm sorry, Harry."

"You know me?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Of course! You're the world famous rock star."

"Harry. I'm just Harry." Harry shook his head and murmured softly.

"What?" Zayn frowned in confusion.

"I'm Harry." He said as he gave Zayn a small smile.

Zayn returned the smiles. "I'm-"