Chapter 13

"Can you please fucking hurry the damn up?"

Zayn groaned, tapping his feet on the floor impatiently.

"Chill, man! You said it before 'one can never be late to a party', remember?" Louis smirked as he styled his hair.

Zayn glared him, tightening his grip on the door knob.

"Impatient now, are we? Can't wait to see your celebrity crush, huh?" Louis chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at Zayn through the mirror.

"Yes. I-I mean we should hurry up. I-It's impolite to be late to...a party..." Zayn rambled in a low voice.

Louis laughed loudly, "Are you aware of what you just said?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Tommo." Zayn glared as he threatened Louis, "And, if you don't get your lazy ass to the living room in five minutes, I'll personally drag you down!"

He walked out of Louis' room and slammed his door shut.

Louis snickered. He was messing with Zayn. He knew Zayn was eager to go to Harry's party—well, eager to see Harry even though Harry had just hung out with them yesterday. Tsk, Zayn was so gone for this Harry guy.

He raised his hands up when he saw Zayn's grumpy face once he appeared in the living room. "Chill, bro, the party just barely started! Let's go, boys."

Zayn grunted and was the first one to walk out of the house followed by Niall, Liam and Louis who were sncikering behind him as they knew how eager Zayn was to meet his crush.

They walked through the door that was wide open for anyone who wanted to have fun tonight.

The party had started not long ago and there were already a lot of people mingling there. Electronic music was playing in the background.

"Oi, my friend!" Louis yelled when he spotted Steve Aoki playing music on the little stage. He ditched his band mates and went to talk to his old friend.

"I'm gonna have some food before I get wasted!" Niall announced and walked towards the food service spot.

"I'm going with you." Liam said and followed Niall like a lost puppy.

Zayn shrugged and looked around for harry.

He felt someone tapping his shoulder and he turned around to see Harry smiling at him. "You made it! Where are the boys?"

"They went to have fun." Zayn shrugged.

"They ditched you? Awww, poor Zaynie." Harry cooed and dragged Zayn towards the bar counter. "Follow me, I'll make sure you have fun." He turned around and winked as they made their way through the crowd.

"What do you want?" Harry asked when they made it to the bar.

"Gibson."

"A Gibson and a Sex on the Beach, please." Harry told the bartender politely.

They sat on the chairs when they heard someone yelling through the loud music.

"Harry!" Luke was waving his hand. "Come here and play a game with us!"

"In a second!" Harry shouted back.

After the bartender handed them their drinks, they walked to the table where Luke and his friends were.

"Zayn, my friend, you're here too!" Luke said and patted Zayn's shoulder.

"Yeah." Zayn chuckled and sat down beside Calum with his drink still in his hand. He took a sip, letting the spicy taste run down his throat.