Chapter 18

"Z-Zayn?"

Harry gasped, his jaw nearly dropped as Zayn walked towards him with flowers in his hand, wearing the same outfit from his dream.

What even???

Zayn gave him a nervous smile and his bright golden eyes stared into Harry's green ones with determination when he finally approached him.

And Harry's heart did those little flips, he could already hear his own heartbeat.

Zayn looked good in the suit, hot, in fact. Harry was almost drooling over him if he was not in shock of Zayn suddenly showing up.

Zayn took a deep breath before he spoke.

"H-Harry..."

"Zayn? What are you-"

"No. Listen to me, Harry." Zayn interrupted him. "Look, Harry, I really, really, really like you."

I really really really like you 🎶

"Stop thinking about Carly's song." Zayn groaned softly as he knew Harry must be humming that melody in his head.

Harry smiled at him sheepishly and murmured a sorry.

Zayn cleared his throat, "So, yeah. Mm, I really like you harry and I won't give up on you because I know you like me too. I don't give a fuck about the age difference and I don't care that you're older than me. It's 2018, age is never a problem. It's not like I'm not legit, I'm 20 years old for fuck's sake. And, you're only 24, that's only 4 years of difference. I don't see a problem in that. And, you said you never dated someone younger than you? Maybe that's the reason your previous relationships didn't work. You should try to date someone younger, someone like me and then maybe it will work out." He winked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Harry giggled softly at his little joke.

"I can treat you better, Harry, better than anyone in your past. I promise I won't let you down." Zayn said sincerely. "Just like you said, what we have between us is beautiful, you don't want to ruin it. I promise we won't ruin it. But, how about we change it into something more beautiful, like a firework lighting up the dark? Meteors flashing across the night sky? A rainbow after the rain?"

"Not everything will be rainbows and roses in the end, Zayn." Harry murmured and looked down at his toes that are digging in the sand.

Zayn grabbed Harry's chin, making him look up. "You make everything rainbows, Harry and I have the roses." He smiled and showed Harry the roses in his hand. He stared into Harry's beautiful green eyes, "I know you feel it too, the chemistry and connection between us, the spark when we kiss. Just please, let me take care of you, Harry. Please don't let the roses die on us, don't let the rainbow in my world vanish, yeah, babe?" He asked softly, caressing Harry's cheeks.

Harry scanned Zayn's like he was searching for something, and then, he crushed their lips together.

Zayn closed his eyes and kissed back.

"So...is that a yes?" Zayn grinned and asked after they pulled away from the sweet kiss.

Harry nodded shyly as he looked down at the roses between them. That's when Zayn noticed that the roses were still in his hand, so he handed them to Harry. Harry took them with a shy smile.

"So...what are we?" Harry asked softly.

"What do you want us to be?" Zayn stared at the beautiful man in front of him.

"Husbands." Harry huffs playfully.

"Wh-I, I haven't bought a ring yet." Zayn stuttered in bewilderment, "I'm s-sorry, I'll go and get-"

"Hush! I was just kidding!" Harry laughed and then he teased, "So, you wanna marry me, huh?"

Zayn gulped, face bright red. "I-I-"

Harry kissed him again.

"I want a vanilla ice cream, boyfriend." Harry said with a beam when they pulled away from the kiss.

Zayn's face lit up with a bright smile, butterflies fluttering in his stomach."Okay, boyfriend, I'll get you one."

"Actually, I'll give you anything in the world as long as you're happy, babe." Zayn added as they walked hand in hand to the ice cream parlor not far away from the beach.

Harry smiled and left a kiss on Zayn's cheek.

-

They walked along the beach in a peaceful silence, eating ice cream, with smiles on their faces.

Harry glanced at Zayn, who had a dorky smile on his face, licking his ice cream. He smiled mischievously and suddenly smeared some ice cream on Zayn's noses.

Zayn gasped and looked at Harry with disbelief. "You did not!"

"Yes, I did."

Harry laughed and ran.

Zayn chased after him.

Zayn tackled him down on the beach, their ice creams dropped onto the sand. Laughter filled the air as Zayn tickled Harry.

"S-Stop." Harry giggled, "I-I'll wipe it off."

Zayn stopped. He raised an eyebrow while looking at Harry who was lying underneath him.

Harry grinned, reached up and licked the ice cream off Zayn's nose.

Zayn blinked and leaned down to kiss him.

It was a slow, sweet kiss.

And, it heated up when Harry wrapped his hands around Zayn's neck to pull him closer and deepened the kiss.

He rolled them over and changed their position so that he was straddling Zayn's waist.

"You taste like vanilla." Harry smiled against Zayn's lips.

Zayn smiled and leaned in to kiss him again. He stuck his tongue into Harry's mouth, teasing and playing with his tongue, turning the kiss dirty.

Harry moaned, grinding his bum against Zayn's semi-hard on.

"H-Harry?" Zayn parted their lips and grabbed Harry's waist to stop him from moving. "What are-"

Harry leaned down and sealed their lips with another kiss. He brought Zayn's hands to his bum as they made out.

Zayn moaned into the kiss and grabbed Harry's bum while grinding their crotches together.

He switched their position. With him on top of Harry, he could add more friction to their clothed cocks.

They both were panting breathlessly. Zayn nibbled on Harry's neck, trying to leave dozens of hickeys on his soft skin, marking him up.

Harry moaned, wrapping his legs around Zayn's waist, pulling him closer if that was even possible and rubbed their cocks together. Zayn's hands roamed around Harry's body and he sneaked his hands under Harry's shirt to feel his smooth skin. One of his hands stopped on Harry's hard nipple and he rubbed it with his thumb, making Harry's breath quickened. He moved down, took Harry's nipple in his mouth and sucked on it through his shirt while his fingers played with the other one, rubbing and twisting it.

"Z-Zee, I'm, I'm close." Harry gasped.

"Y-Yeah?" Zayn licked his nipple one more time and moved to kiss Harry on his red glittery lips. He rutted ruthlessly on Harry's crotch, thrusting up and down fast. "Cum, babe, cum for me." He panted against Harry's lips, voice hoarse as the familiar feeling came over his lower abdomen, and he knew was very close to his own high.

Harry moaned loudly, his thighs quivering and wrapped tightly around Zayn as he reached his orgasm. His red swollen lips slightly agape, breathing heavily, eyes hooded and sand in his long curly hair which was a mess. He looked wrecked, yet beautiful and elegant.

Seeing Harry like that underneath him, Zayn lost it and came in his pants, rubbing their clothed cocks together as they slowly rode out their orgasm.

Zayn rolled over and laid down beside Harry.

"Damn, baby, I haven't even taken you out for a romantic dinner yet!" Zayn panted, his chest rising up and down as he tried to catch his breath. He stared at the blue sky with a soft smile.

Harry grinned and shifted. He laid his head on Zayn's chest, listening to his now steady heartbeat.

"You can treat me to a romantic dinner later. I'm tired, let's enjoy the nature." Harry said drowsily, his voice soft, slowly drawling every single word like a syrup.

Zayn couldn't help but steal a kiss from Harry—just because he could.

"Whatever you want, babe. I'll treat you like a queen."

He kissed Harry's forehead and Harry hummed softly.

-

Zayn felt his phone buzzing in his pocket when Harry was changing his clothes in his room.

From Louis: Sooo? 🤨

He raised an eyebrow when he saw the text was from Louis.

To Louis: What?

From Louis: 🙄So how did the plan go? Did he say yes?

Zayn grinned as he remembered the kiss Harry gave him when he said yes. He was still feeling giddy from everything that had happened.

From Louis: ???

His phone buzzed again and broke his trance. He must have got lost in his world a little bit longer and Louis was never a patient guy.

To Louis: He's my boyfriend now 😊

From Louis: WHAT?!!!

From Louis: Damn, bro, I said to woo him first!!!!

From Louis: But, well, I'm not complaining. Congrats, bro! 😎

Zayn chuckled and was about to text back when he heard Harry calling him.

To Louis: Gotta go, bro, my baby needs me. ttyl 😎

From Louis: Well, I need every details when you come back!

Twenty seconds later.

From Louis: I hope you're not like those fuckers who forget their brothers once they get in a relationship. 😒

From Louis: Since the plan worked, you owe me VIP tickets to three of Manchester United games this season!!! 😏

To Louis: What tickets?!!

From Louis: Football match tickets, bro.😆Now, go to fuck Harry. Remember to use the condoms I put in your bag.😬

To Louis: What?!!

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚