"We're here"

No more than 5 minutes later, we got to the school, which made me angry considering how long it took to get there. If I had known where it was, I would've just walked. Sadly though, I'm new in this world and have no idea where everything is yet.

I looked around in awe as I took in the sight. I know this isn't my normal reality, but wow this school is just proving it to me all the more. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

"Omg! I love The Wizard of Oz!" yelled this random girl who was a few steps behind me.

"I mean who doesn't right? It's one of the most iconic and famous movies like ever!" I immediately retorted back to her. I turned around to see the amazing person I was about to become friends with.

Wait a second...Is that?

"So how is my favorite bestie doing?" she asked me while opening her arms ready to embrace me. I immediately ran into her arms and squeezed her tightly. "Woah! Down girl!" She started laughing at her referring to me as an animal.

I just stayed in her arms for what seems like an eternity but must have been less than a minute.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked me genuinely concerned. That's what I love most about her. She's not fake like a lot of people I know. She's real. "Yeah. I am now" I said smiling into her shoulder.

"What are you doing here babe?" I asked forgetting my current situation.

"What drugs are you on? And can I get some too?" she asked a little too seriously. After 10 seconds of her keeping a straight face we both burst out laughing getting the attention of some people around us.

I had a feeling someone was staring at me so I looked over Kailee's shoulder and I saw a boy glaring at me. "Man if looks can kill" I chuckled to myself. Kailee looked back to see what I meant and turned back to me with shock on her face.

"Mya! Stop staring at Xander! You know how he gets if you stare too long!"

Heh if only she knew.

"What happens?" I asked confused.

"What's wrong with you? Did you hit your head or something? Were you trying to pretend to be Supergirl again and fall off the bed again?" she asked with a knowing face.

I guess I do that in this world too. Whoops.

"No I didn't I just don't get what the big deal is. Why can't we be peaceful with each other?"

"I've been asking the same to myself for years" she says as she shakes her head.

"Oh cheese crackers he's walking over here and he does not look happy!" I say a tad frightened.

"Oh relax you'll be fine. You know he can't hurt you." she tries to reassure me.

She failed.