1

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

'' Hani! Get up or you'll be late for your flight child! '' A middle-aged woman seems rushing in the kitchen making a breakfast for her family or to be specific making a breakfast for her beloved child who is still sleeping soundly on her bed, not knowing about the chaos that's happening in the house.

'' Lawrence dear can you please wake her up? She'll be missing her flight if she doesn't wake up!'' She starts to raise her voice while cooking the egg scrambled. Lawrence who was watching the morning news gave up and make his way to Hani's bedroom which is on the second floor to wake her up.

Once he's there. He knocks on her door.

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

No answer. He opens the unlock door and it's not surprising to see that she's still sleeping. He sits on her bed and taps on her shoulder to wake her up. '' Hey Hani wake up! It's already late for your flight!''

'' Hnghsxbshh '' Hani moves a bit before muttering something and went back to sleep. Lawrence sighes before his eyes found something interesting. He smirks and goes to the toilet. He fills some water in a small red pail and takes it to Hani's room.

'' HANI DEAR FORGIVE YOUR BROTHER!''

Splashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

'' OH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ''

'' HAHAHAHAHAH, I'VE BEEN WAKING YOU UP BUT YOUR STUBBORN ASS JUST WON'T LISTEN TO ME IM SORRY NOT SORRY NOW GET UP OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO CHINA! '' With that Lawrence goes out of his sister's bedroom, leaving her soaked in the water with the pail on her head.

'' Late? '' She asks herself before reaching her phone just to see that it's already 9 am when her flight will depart on 10.30 am. As soon as she saw the time, she bawls her eyes out while screaming '' WHY ARE YALL BEING SO MEAN, YOU SHOUL'VE WAKE ME UP SINCE AN HOUR AGO!!!''

Hani quickly shoot to the bedroom to take a quick shower. It takes her exactly two minutes to finish her bath. Well, its because she hates shower like a lot you know. She then picks a simple outfit since its going to be summer in Beijing. A pair of black jeans with a white sleeveless shirt along with a burgundy cardigan. Her short wavy hair is still wet but she decides not to care less about it.

As she was about to get out of her bedroom, she remembers that she hasn't made up her bed.She pouts, pissed off with herself. '' Oh my lord! ''

'' Hani, come down faster, we're going to the airport!'' Her mom yells from the living room before looking at Lawrence who is still focusing on the morning news. Welp, what's so good with a morning news somehow?

'' Lawrence are you sure you woke your sister up?'' She asks while giving him a you-better-be-honest-with-me look.

'' Of course mom! I even splash her with water! HAHAHA!'' He laughs his ass off recalling her sister's reaction just now before continuing, '' You should look at her! She's so ugly!''

'' Excuse you! Who are you calling me ugly?'' Hani appears in the living room with her luggages.

Lawrence was about to reply when their mom cuts him off. '' Enough of the bickering, now get in the car. Your sister will be late!'' Both of them quickly get into the car after they were done putting the car boot with Hani's luggages.

Mom seems to rush to the airport while Hani and Lawrence are trying their best to hold on to their breath because she's driving so so so fast plus she even ignores the traffic lights and the speed limits.

'' MOM I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY. LET ME FINISH MY STUDY FIRST!'' Hani who is sitting next to her screams while holding into the seat belt. '' SHUT UP SIS! '' Lawrence yells back from the back seat. He seems like he's going to cry his heart out. But mom gives no response and keeps on speeding.

45minutes later....

They've finally arrived at the airport safely thank god! '' Quick! Take your luggage! Lawrence help your sister!''

Hani goes into the airport accompanied by her mom and her brother. Soon after, they heard the calling for passengers for BJ3455.

Mom starts to tear up as soon as she hugs Hani. Well, she's going to study abroad in China for three years. That means they won't be able to see each other within the period. This is actually the very first time she's letting go of her child. They've never been apart before and it breaks her heart terribly but yeah Hani is chasing after her dream, as a mom Hani has her full support. '' Aww mom don't cry!'' Now Hani is crying along with her mom.

Lawrence who notices that people are staring at them decides to pretend not to know her mom and her sister.

'' Well, I don't know them both, haha!'' He exclaims while throwing an awkward smile whenever someone passes him. What an ungrateful son. '' Lawrence, you brat! Don't you want to hug me for the last time?! '' Hani raises her voice when she sees Lawrence acts like he's not a part of the family.

'' Oh don't overreact! Its just 3 years sis! '' Lawrence rolls his eyes but he still goes to Hani and hugs her tight. And he starts sobbing by now. I mean sobbing! A man is sobbing! And its Lawrence who always claim that he hates his sister more than he hates onions.

They let go of each other when they heard the second calling. Hani quickly takes her luggage and begin to walk away after bidding farewell to her mom and her brother. But not long after that, she turns away and screams for Lawrence.

'' LAWRENCE CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE UP MY BED AND CLEAN MY ROOM CAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE THAT EARLIER! ''