Chapter 1-4: A Shocking Discovery

Neptune headed back to the basilicom to see what Nepgear had done with (Y/n) and hopefully got something good.

Neptune: Hey Nepgear! I'm home!!

However as soon as she came to the Basilicom, she was attacked by this strange looking robot that looked like (Y/n) only much grey in Color.

Neptune: What the? (Y/n) did Nep.jr redid your skin color?

???:......

Neptune: Won't talk eh? Guess we'll have to do this the hard way.

Neptune fought the Mysterious intruder but managed to finish it in a few seconds because the robot was weak in general honestly, it was like a weakened human who couldn't do anything that easily, But Neptune trashed it around anyway, destroying a few things in the process. And she sliced the bot in half, destroying it.

Neptune:That takes care of that! Omg!
Nepgear! Hold on I'm coming!

Neptune ran to Her sisters room where she were perfectly fine and waiting for her along with You.

You: You're back Neptune!

Neptune: Like I said.

Nepgear: Neptune this is bad! Some Robots who look just like Y/n are causing havoc around Planeptune and
Making people losing their faith in the Godess!

Neptune: WHAT!? No way! I just dealt with one a while ago.This is bad but no worries.

Nepgear:Neptune.......

Neptune:So what did you find out about (Y/N)?

Nepgear:Oh yeah... About that. Y/n has amazing power and can do a really cool trick!

Neptune:Are you for real? He couldn't gen throw a punch when I even fought Noire.

Nepgear:You fought Noire?

Neptune:That's for another time. So what can Y/n do exactly?

Nepgear:Y/n has this special unknown ability in which he can use to copy people's moves and use it against them!!

Neptune:Oh really? I didn't know.

Y/n: I can! In fact I have already learnt some of your moves in Cpu form.

Neptune:Wow. Cool!

Y/n shows the Nep sisters the 32-bit mega blade.

Nepgear:Ok Neptune time to test this thing out. Do a upper attack to send Y/n in the air 5 times.

Neptune:Ok.

Neptune does it in succession.

Learnt move:

Neptune:Upward Slash.

A basic slash sending a foe upward.