Chapter 1- my life

Hey guys here is the first chapter hope y'all like it!

Vote and comment

I woke up later around noon today in my old heavy white quilts and sheets and semi-hard bed, the sound of my old alarm clock going off playing a song (pick a song you can imagine what it is using *Spongebob voice* imagination🌈) , i groaned looking at the time seeing I slept in later than usual, but got up anyways knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep because of the fact I'm basically never sleeping, I stayed up until ten in the morning and just passed out on the bed watching tv.

When I was a child I could barely fall asleep, It was usually because of my nightmares and flashbacks.

At some points, I wake up having a panic attack not being able to calm myself down and blacking out sometimes.

Anyways I got up out of bed rubbing my eyes and grabbed some random outfit from my closet, I still fit the same clothes these past few years somehow they still fit my really short but fat body I mean, I weighed 36 pounds that's way too much for an 9 year old!

I walked towards the shower turning it on still feeling the numbness from waking up, gosh I hate this feeling!

I rubbed my eyes yawning and stretching hoping to get the numb feeling out of my body but eventually, it had went away.

I took a towel setting it on the toilet and putting my clothes on the sink then, started to slowly undress out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower.

I stepped in washing my hair and body and quickly got up awake once the shower woke me up almost straight away.

Once I was done I turned it off grabbing the towel drying myself off before getting my outfit I had picked out.

I put on some underwear, then I put a grey Pepsi sweatshirt, with some cotton grey shorts, and a black tank top

I put my hair in a ponytail and smiled but looked down at my flat stomach to me, it was all fat.

I was so self conscious over my body and only ate when I had to, if I was going to the point where I needed it severely but other than that, I never ate.

I walked downstairs and looked around seeing it was a little dirty, I decided to clean up a little bit and started sweeping the hardwood and dusting the windows and cleaned up the bathroom.

Once I was done it was around the evening and I cleaned the whole entire house because I was bored. Well then.

I was still not even tired, I looked at the music stereo and then smirked then grabbed my socks and disco lights turning on the intro to the first song.

                       One hour later......

"DONT STOP BELIEVING HOLD ON TO THAT FEELINGGGG" I screamed my heart out, with disco lights surrounding the dark and the radio blaring as I slide down the floor smoothly with my cotton socks and black sunglasses, dancing and jumping all over the couches.

Once the high note came, I started to do the air guitar and screaming out the high note sliding onto my knees.

"OHHH OH OHHH OHH OHHHHH"

This continued for about another hour until I turned the music off, sighing heavily, I plopped down breathing heavily on the couch smiling at how much fun I was having, I didn't need parents in my life I was perfectly fine on my own no rules nada, that's every kids dream!

As a few minutes passed by, I was watching Spongebob cause, why not? While a blanket was propped over me.

I was wide awake and had trouble falling asleep so I decided to just stay up all night watching TV

I was watching the episode when, spongebob and Squidward were making a pizza delivery and spongebob was singing a song about the pizza, while walking to the house they were going to deliver to.

when all of a sudden a sound broke me out of my thoughts the sound of......

Someone knocking at the door.....?

Hope you guys liked the first chapter!

Comment and vote,

Love you guys!

-meagan