Chapter 10~welcome to LA

Hey guys!

Hope you all like the chapter!

Comment and vote!

——————————————————————

I was shaken awake again my mood gone completely forgetting about it and I looked up at Demi startled a little and then relaxed a little once I saw it was her.

She smiled at me, while rubbing my arm making me tense a little, she noticed then frowned.

"It's time to get back sweetheart, we are in LA now." She said and I nodded pulling my arm away and she grabbed our bags and handed me my bag while I clutched my stuffed lamb tightly to my chest.

Nodding and we went out of the airplane greeted immediately by flashes blinding me and loud yelling all around me and let me tell you, my anxiety was off the ROOFS.

My breathing was starting to hitch and I was shaking, frozen in place closing my eyes, I heard someone run to me back into the crowds and pick me up, I screamed but once I saw it was Marissa I calmed down and clutched her shirt tightly.

"It's ok lex, deep breaths in and out, focus on my breathing, I've got you you're okay." She said to me in my ear until we got in the car to see a worried Demi.

She sat me down in the car with both of the on either side of me, I started to calm down after Demi took me in her arms and rubbed my back and rocking me slightly.

She set me back in the middle once I calmed down and I clutched onto her waist still a little scared and she wrapped both her arms around me, kissing my head and rubbing my back.

Here's something you should probably know about me when I'm sad and have panic attacks or break downs, I am either very to myself and need space or I'm very vulnerable as in this case you can already see what I am.

The whole way I stayed feeling protected and safe in Demi's arms,

I mean, I guess this won't be so bad after all, after all I haven't felt more loved like this with Demi since my parents died but what if she leaves me, will she?

If i finally let my walls down and trust her, what will happen then?

————————————————————————

Heyyy guys hoped you liked the chapter, sorry it's so short!

vote and comment,

-Meagan