Chapter 5~ morning

Hey guys I'm Sorry for the short chapter trying to write each book as much as I can!😬

Vote and comment!

Relatable ^^^^

Enjoy!

I woke up the next morning and everything hit me like a fucking brick, shit! Demi found out, what the hell am I going to do?!

I saw Demi wasn't next to me so I ran to my room while I still had the chance and started quickly packing, my parents built a safe house not too far away and it's hidden so it's harder to find, problem solved and I won't have to see demi ever again, right?

Right.

I grabbed a large black shoulder bag and stuffed as much as I could fit in it and my stuffed animal that I have kept since I was a child then, I ran out of the bedroom door but stopped in my tracks as I got downstairs not wanting Demi to see me.

I looked around and she wasn't even here!

Well I have to hurry before she gets back so
I left a note quickly on the table and ran out of the door bolting as soon as I closed the door.

I ran in the woods feeling the morning fresh air and seeing water droplets on the leaves and ground.

I froze all of a sudden when I saw a car on the trail I was walking on and they were right behind me.

Shit!

Who the fuck is here now? Jesus?!

I groaned and started running again but the car continued following me, that's when an idea pooped in my mind.

I bolted back into the woods and a few seconds later behind me i heard two car doors slam and leaves starting to crunch.

People were chasing me shit, shit, shit!

To make matters even worse I fell, oh hell no!

I can't be like those fucking blonde chicks who fall and die in the horror movies!

I continued to run until I saw a hole under a tree,

I quickly ran over to it and slipped under it covering my mouth trying to reduce the noise  of my heavy breathing

I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer until I heard them come to a stop and I quickly started to listen to their conversation.

"Did you see where she went?" Asked a female voice

"No just look around and see if we can find her." Oh my gosh that was Demi!

Fuck!

I have to get out of here before she sends me to a fucking orphanage!

There is no way I'm going there, over my dead body!

Once they turned around looking the other way, I took my chance and started running again but not long after I heard Demi say

"I see her!" And them to start running again but I'm not gonna stop ( high school musical reference (☞゚ヮ゚) 🎶. No? Okay.) running until I get to that safe house.

I felt them gaining on me and I started to panic trying to run faster but Demi was fit and fast as shit, I'm pretty sure she could be a damn Olympian from how she is dodging all the logs and rocks.

Never the less as I tried to run faster it was no use because I felt myself being tackled by her shortly after.

Shit.

Hope you all enjoyed the update!

Vote and comment!