The Life of Riley

Riley Winters 

Recently dumped Riley has the kindest heart but things rarely go right for her. She is an accident-prone and embarrassing moments are the trials and tribulations of her life, which leads her parents' to send her to Dorset to live with her Uncle Jack's family for the summer where she strikes up strong friendship with Ash's bad boy friends. But which one does she fall for and vice-versa? Most of the time, she lives up to the stereotype of a blonde bimbo!

Ashiq Winters (Riley's cousin)

Girls and having a good time is all this naughty heartthrob cares about. After failing his A2 levels alongside his friends, he has to re-sit his final year at sixth-form but instead continues causing trouble with best friend Max. He has quite a short temper and often says things without thinking - to girls!

Jasmine Winters (Riley's cousin)

Sweet and innocent Jasmine is sick and tired of being treated like a child, especially by her brother and his friends. After she meets her much-older boyfriend, Adrian, she grows up fast, too fast according to Ash. His hatred towards Adrian begins to affect their brother-sister relationship causing her to rebel.

Xavier Kellan (Ash's best friend)

Mysterious Xavier is the strong but silent hot boy who every girl secretly wants but can't have. Unlike his friends, he is a true gentleman but, like them, has a dark streak. He goes everywhere with his motorbike and is an adrenaline junkie. No one ever really knows what he's thinking.

Max Aspinall (Ash's best friend) 

This arrogant posh totty is Dorset's ultimate troublemaker who is not afraid to speak his mind. Being the son of the 5th richest man in Dorset makes him believe that attaining everything he wants is a birth right. He is extremely confident, competitive, loves girls and adores his curly hair. Like Ash, he also despises Adrian.

Edward (Ash's friend)

Getting into trouble with girls is the story of this boy's life. Being the youngest in the group and family friends with Max, is often easily led astray by Max and has a habit of making rude comments. He is a complete idiot.

Will & Toby (Ash's friends) 

Non-identical twins Will and Toby are the towns' jokers. They are sweet and funny but Toby is nerdier than the rest of the boys. He has a habit of sprouting nonsense and has an issue with eating too much, which all the boys take the piss out of him for. The twins' are Riley's age and Edward's age - a year younger than the rest of the boys.

Johnny (Ash's friend)

Like Xavier, this handsome lad is a gentleman. However, after a month of non-stop partying, he wakes up to find himself and the boys in the Sandbanks on the day of their final exams, causing him to also re-sit his final year.

Christina Aspinall (Max's sister)

5'8 model Christina is your typical hot bitch. This stuck-up prima donna loves teasing boys, hates anyone who's prettier than her and adores being the centre of attention. For a reason Riley can't work out why, Christina begins hating on her.

Mai-Linh (Riley's friend/ Ash's classmate) 

Sweet Mai-Linh is Riley's first female friend in Dorset, who she meets at work. She is a peacemaker and has a crush on Johnny.

Hannah (Riley/ Mai-Linh's friend)

This feisty redhead chick is the last person you want to mess with. After enduring name-calling throughout secondary school by Ash, who she used to have a crush on, and Max, she claims to develop misandry - the hatred of boys. Although hard on the outside, deep down she is insecure and vulnerable because she secretly still likes Ash. But will never admit it.

Charlotte & Amber (Ash/ Mai-Linh's friends)

Charlotte is ex-girlfriend to both Ash and Max but secretly fantasises about Xavier but they all remain good friends. Amber is her best friend who Edward fancies.

Bradley (Riley's ex-boyfriend) 

Bradley was everything Riley ever wanted in a boyfriend - sweet, kind, gentle - and even religious! But after Riley makes a mistake which lands him in hospital, he dumps her ruthlessly.

Adrian Brown (Jasmine's boyfriend)

Controversy surrounds this dangerous lad, who hates Ash and his friends as much as they hate him. But do they boys have a valid reason for hating him or is Ash simply being an overprotective brother?

Click below to read the story.

Foodforlife :)