Part 131

(HI beautiful people! For this chapter, like all my books, Harry's POV is going to be BOLD and Beth will be the normal. Anything in Italics will be what they're thinking. I hope you enjoy!!)

Part 131

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" Niall yells into my room as I slowly wake up. He is the loudest person on this planet, I swear.

"Shut the fuck up Niall," I groan, just realizing Beth's cat is lying on my back. Why does this cat not leave me the fuck alone?

"Harry, it's noon and you have to be at the church in an hour. You need to wake up," he says, my hand grabbing the cat and sitting up. I stayed up half the night just talking to Beth, her soft, tired voice my favorite sound to listen to.

"I'm going, I'm going," I say, his voice yelling for the other guys to come in. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Cade all walk in, my body moving out of bed. I rub my eyes and walk to the bathroom, shutting the door and taking a shower. After I get out, I spray cologne on and move my boxers onto my legs, then my dress pants. Opening the door, a massive smell of cigarettes and Old Spice hit my nose.

"Cade, don't smoke in my house," I say, his lips smiling and walking to the kitchen to dispose of the cigarette.

"Put on a damn shirt Styles," Louis says, my ears hearing the door shut again. Robin appears with my dad a few seconds later and I shake their hands, putting my shirt on after.

"Harry, your cat likes me," Liam says, holding Java in his arms.

"She hates me so consider yourself lucky," I say, tucking in the bottom of my shirt.

"Harry, you have to leave in ten minutes," Robin tells me, my head nodding. I walk back into the bathroom and move my hair back. The load of nerves hits me and now my heart is pounding in my chest. I need to see her.

"Can I please have some toast with pickles?" I ask Emma, her mom doing my hair in curls.

"Sure, wheat or white? Dill or Sweet?" she asks.

"Wheat and dill please," I ask, her mom laughing.

"Those damn pregnancy cravings huh?" she says, my head nodding.

"When I was pregnant with Emma, I could not stop eating Macaroni and Cheese with Chinese peanut sauce."

"That's gross," Emma says, spreading butter on the top of the toast and then sliced pickles. She hands the plate to me and I smile, beginning to eat.

"Beth, do you want my hair like this?" Morgan asks, her natural curls absolutely beautiful. I nod and she does too, grabbing her heels.

"Harry's going to tower over you because you can't wear heels," Gabby says, her lips in a smile.

"I know but he still towers over me anyways."

I take another bite of the toast and Emma's mom tells me she's done. I stand up and walk to the living room, my dress lying on the couch. I take off my sweatshirt and stand in my shorts and tank top, the girls bringing the dress over. I take the tank top off and stand in my strapless bra as they bring the dress over my head, my arms moving through the sleeves. Morgan crawls under my dress and pulls down the shorts, all of us laughing. This is perfectly fine because we've known each other forever.

"Alright, tell me when it feels secure," Emma says, lacing the back of the dress. I tell her when and let the dress flow from above my stomach. You can't even tell I'm pregnant really.