Chapter 14

"A park? Really." He parks the car.

"Whats wrong with parks?" He frowns playfully. "You know, I can always bring you back to the house."

"No!" I scream accidentally. "I mean the park is amazing. Let me guess we are having a picnic under the sunset."

"Actually you are right." My eyes widen in horror.

"What?"

"Relax. I was joking, you should have seen your face." He laughed uncomfortably. "We are here so I can show you one of my secrets." He looks at the little kids. Oh no. This is bad. I think to myself. Not the little kids gross.

"Not like that." He laughs. "Your faces are so funny."

He gets out of the car and closes the car door. I get out and shut the door harder than I should have. I am used to my car door that you have to slam to get shut.

"Sorry." Ricky looks like he didnt care at all. He had a really nice car and he doesnt care for its health? What am I thinking? We meet in front of the car and he grabs my hand this time and walks to the playground.

"You know the calls and texts I get?" I nod.

"Ricky!" I little girl about 8 runs to him and gives him a hug.

"This is Myla, my little sister." I looked at him confused. He let go of my hand and picked her up and tickled her. Her laugh was so angelic.

"Im confused." I state the obvious. His eyes looked away from both of us. I looked to see where his eyes were and saw an angry woman coming our way with her hands on her hips. She had brown hair and brown eyes like Rickyd. She had on more make-up on than little girls at the pagents. She was kind of out of shape, but I will not judge her yet.

She came to us and picked up Myla.

"Richard." She said coldly.

"Mom." He said more cold than her.

"Mommy, I want to see Ricky." Myla begged.

"I dont care!" She snapped at her daughter. "He is a disgrace you shall not see him!" She turned to Ricky. "How dare you come here. Leave now!" His mother demanded. I stayed silent because I know nothing on what he has done to her, or what she has done to him.

"And how dare you expose Myla to this slut!" I gasp at her words.

"Listen old hag." I start. "You know nothing about me so how dare you call me out of my name." I pause. "Freaking Ronald McDonald you look more like a clown than usual, its probably because you put on more make-up. Go on a damn treadmill and stop eating McDonalds, just because you work for them doesnt mean you have to eat their food daily." I put my hands on my mouth regretting my words.

Ricky looked at me with a smile holding back laughter. I looked at his mother and she had her mouth wide open. Myla looked suprised at my words but still was trying not to laugh.

Ricky grabs my hand once more and pulls me away from his mother and into a sidewalk path going to the basketball and tennis courts.

"What was that about?" I stop walking once we get out of view from his mother.

"Its a secret." He smiles and lets go of my hand.

"Ricky." I pout. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him.

"You have to guess before I tell you." I was frozen under his touch. My knees growing weak. Before I knew it I put my arms around his neck.

"I think you kidnap your sister and she texts you when she is ready to be kidnapped." I honesly have no idea.