Chapter 22

I walk into the classroom with Ricky, all eyes were on us.

"Ricky, Alison. You return, you never did come after school for your detention." oh yeah.

"We were on vacation, I am pretty sure Kris clarified that enough for you." Ricky shot back, then sits down without another glance at the teacher, I do the same sitting by him.

Everyone starts whispering to each other. I swear I heard 'I wonder what they were doing with each other on vacation.' I roll my eyes at there immaturity.

"Why isn't Ethan and them, here today?" I lean closer to Ricky and whisper into his ear.

"They are ditching." He whispers back.

"Good." Right after I say that the class door smack open quickly. The door colliding with the wall harshly.

"When did that wall get there?" A masculine voice says. He shuts the door and walks into the room.

"Late again Corey." The teacher says not looking up from her role sheet. Corey walks into the room taking his seat to an empty desk. I never seen him around school before so he must be new, and came here when we left.

Corey is on the other side of the classroom, he gives off a bad boy look.

He has tattoos up and down his arms, with short raven black hair. He looks attractive from back here.

"Mr. Ramirez. Do you mind telling us the answers you got for the homework?" Corey stands up looking at his paper.

Corey's skin is brown and his teeth are pure white.

"I only did one problem, I was busy. For one I got B." He sits back down.

"What a bad boy wannabe." Ricky whispers to me. I start to giggle.

The whole class turns to Rickyand I.

"Alison and Ricky, is there something you would like to tell the class?" Ms. Drento asks.

"Yes, I was telling Marissa that-"

"The weather outside is very cool!" I interrupt Ricky.

"I think you guys are in need of another detention." The class stays silent. I look around the classroom and everyone's eyes are on us. Corey is staring at us with a confused look.

"I'm sorry Ms. Drento." Ricky says.

He pats her back apologizing. Ms. Drento glares at Ricky and walks to the board.

Ricky sits down next to me and taps my shoulder. He brings his mouth to my ear.

"I put a sticky note on her back saying No chill." I looked at her back and sure enough there was a sticky note on her back.

The class isn't paying attention, therefore they don't know she has a sticky note on her back.

Ricky and I try to contain our laughs but fail.

"That's it!" Ms. Drento yelled. "Detention for tomorrow!" Zayn and I stop laughing. Everyone's eyes on us.

"OK." Ricky says sounding happy.

"Shall I make it two days?"

"If you want." I immediately slam my elbow in his abdomen. He lets out a groan. "I mean no ma'am."

"I think they should get two more days, they are disrupting my learning." Corey says smirking.

"Just be quiet!" Ms. Drento screeches. I hear a few students laughing. Ms. D walks back to the whiteboard and writes the problem.