Your First Time With Sodapop

"Hey, Baby-girl." Sodapop greeted as I came in the Curtis household. 

"Hey." I drug it out in a type of whine as I sat on the couch beside him, my long legs draping over his as I kissed him hello. 

"Watch the PDA." I heard Darry warn from where he was in the kitchen. 

"Always, Superman." I singsonged and he rolled his eyes. Steve was on the other end of the couch, looking pretty disgusted at our affection. Two-Bit was sitting on the floor, captivated by the television and Johnny and Ponyboy were playing cards over the coffee table. I didn't see Dallas, I figured he'd landed himself back in the cooler. Or was doing something that would get him there. 

"Hey, Dare, what's playing at the Nightly Double t'night?" I asked in my Southern Oklahoma accent. 

"Probably some sappy teen beach movie again." Ponyboy rolled his eyes. 

"And what's wrong with that?" I questioned him playfully. 

"Nothin'. They're just dumb." He said with a shrug. 

"You are coming tonight, aren't you?" Soda asked, looking down at me. 

"Don't I always?" I asked, rhetorically and he chuckled, knowing I had a point. 

So, me, Soda, Steve, And Two-Bit arrived at the drive in, having walked there since the breaks went out on Two-Bit's car the other day, almost killing him and one of his many blondes that he had been with. 

"Beach Blanket Bingo" was playing when we got there. Ponyboy had been right; it was pretty dumb. I sat beside Soda, with Steve on my other side, and Two-Bit beside him. I was watching the typical singing and dancing on the screen when I felt a hand on my thigh, and slowly going beneath my miniskirt. I looked up, seeing a smirk on my boyfriend of five months face. I bit my lip slightly, knowing what he was going for. I wanted to. I knew I did, but we were in a group of about a hundred or more people. 

"You wanna go to a car?" Soda whispered in my ear and I nodded. He stood and I followed his lead, seeing a rather big bulge stretching against the denim of his pants. 

"Um, we're gonna go get some popcorn and stuff. Might be a minute though, the line looks pretty long." Soda said to our friends, who just waved him us off, wanting to get back to scoping out  Socy girls they could flirt with. 

Soda went up to a Tim Shepard's car, nodding to him and he got out. 

"Just keep it clean." He said to Soda, handing him the keys. 

"You sure?" He asked,  holding both of my hands in his own as we stood in front of the open backseat. 

"Yeah." I told him, with an eager nod. 

He smiled before climbing into the benched backseat. I following in suit and closed the door behind me, letting my body cover his. Our lips connected in an instant, wanting each other more than anything. I felt his hands at my hips and then my shirt was being lifted over my head. We parted as we removed our upper layers. I felt embarrassed and exposed, but I didn't dare stop. I wanted this. I had wanted this since the sixth grade when I first met the man under me now. 

"I wanna show you how much I love you, baby." He rasped against my skin as he flipped us over so that I was on the bottom and he was in complete control. 

"Oh please." I begged, bucking my hips as his tongue circled my erect nipple. 

"Mmmm, you're so beautiful, Darlin'." He told me in between kisses down my stomach. He looked up to meet my eyes as his mouth reached my waistline, waiting for permission to unclothe me. I nodded and felt my black skirt being pulled down my legs. I kicked my converse off and they fell to the car floor. 

"No panties?" He asked when he saw that I was completely bare now. I bit my lip in a seductive smile. 

He ran his finger against my slit, "And already wet?" He grinned up at me. 

"Just for you." I told him, feeling much more confident now. 

"Better be just for me." He told me before his tongue made contact with my most sensitive parts and I moaned out, all the while trying my hardest to be quiet. 

"Let 'em listen, Baby." He mumbled against me, sending vibrations through my clitoris. My back arched against him as he ate me out. 

"Oh, Soda, don't stop, I'm close!" I felt the ball of nerves build up in my stomach as my fingers gripped the car seats. 

"Mmm, you taste so good, Babydoll." He murmured as he kissed me. My fingers undid his and belt and slowly pushed his pants down his legs. 

"Eager, aren't we?" He asked as he helped me to undress him and I felt myself blush. His underwear fell down his toned body and out sprung his erection. It was the biggest I had ever seen, then again, it was the only one I'd ever seen. 

"Ready?" He asked, lining himself up with my entrance. I nodded and he pushed into me. It hurt a little, but for the most part, it was incredible. He held me tight as his pace quickened.  

"Oh, god Baby, I'm not gonna last too long." He groaned against my neck, causing me to shiver in pleasure as my second orgasm of the night overtook me. 

He pulled out before he came and shot his load onto my stomach. My breathing was erratic and my heart was pounding and my mind was blank, but in all the good ways.  

We cleaned up and got dressed, whispering about a hundred "I love you's" along the way. What both nodded shyly at Tim as we tossed him the keys, both of us blushing profusely as we walked back to the guys. 

"Well, where hell is the popcorn, Soda?" 

A/N: heyyyy Greasers, I had a difficult time writing this one. I don't know why that is bc I LOVE writing for Sodapop. So I hope it isn't too bad. Please tell me anything that I could do better or anything I can correct. Thx for reading! 

Stay Gold, Jessica <3