Chapter 7

A/N I really like writing from the guy's pov for once but his thoughts are probably girly. Oh well. Enjoy! This chapter is going to be long and interesting and will swicth between povs so don't be confused.

Chuck's Pov:

Finally. It was 4:30. My parents had just left the house and Hannah was just getting here. I think I'm finally going to tell her what I feel about her. I hope she feels the same. 

First I'm going to let her tell me what she has to talk to me about. I hope she tells me why she's been ignoring me. 

"Hey Hannah."

"Hi. Um, I really don't know how to say this without sounding completely insane but I feel like you need a real explaination of why we broke up and I stopped talking to you." She had a tone to her voice that scared me. 

"What's going on? Whatever it is we can get through this together." I almost added 'because I love you' to the end of that sentence but I didn't because I need to know why she's so upset. 

"Well, remember when we were on our first date and I checked my phone and then ran off?"

"Yea..." 

"It was a message from an unknown number. I don't remember exactly what the message had said but it was something about how she thinks that you are her's and that I need to stay away. I was really upset and that's why I ran off that night."

"Have you gotten any more texts?" 

"Yes. Every time we talk or text I get one but I don't get how the person with the unknown number knows that we are talking or even texting. I'm just scared. She's said that you would never expect it to be her or even believe it. It's no one I know. Please tell me you have some kind of idea."

My head was spinning. Why would someone do this to her? My last relationship ended over a year ago and it was her decision to break up so it couldn't be my ex.  Hannah is so quiet in school I doubt she has any enimies. Not to sound egotistical or anything but it must be one of the underclassmen who have huge crushes on me. Trust me that gets annoying. 

But, no one comes to mind in particular who I think would do something like this to Hannah. Hannah did say that I wouldn't expect it to be that person though. I think I know who it is!

"Han, I think I know who these messages are from."

"Who?"

"My friend Andy. He always pulls stupid jokes like this on new couples cause he's too much of an asshole to get a girlfriend of his own."

"How do we stop him?" 

Honestly, I didn't want to just stop him I wanted some kind of revenge. 

We worked for what only seemed like a few minutes but what actually 4 hours on a plan to get revenge on Andy. We had a really good plan that would take place starting tomorrow. Hannah could only stay until 10:30 so we decided to watch a movie. We watched her favorite movie on demand. 

I hadn't told her how I felt about her yet and it was already 10. I decided instead of telling her I could show her. 

Hannah's Pov

"My friend Andy. He always pulls stupid jokes like this on new couples cause he's too much of an asshole to get a girlfriend of his own." 

I can't even belive that Chuck is friends with someone who would do something like this! That kind of person isn't someone you should consider a friend in my opinion. I just wanted to put a stop to this. 

"How do we stop him?"

Chuck wanted more than just to put a stop to this though. He wanted revenge and honestly I do too. Anyone who would do something like this deserves everything that's coming to him. We worked for 4 hours on what is probably the best revenge plan I've ever heard. 

Remind me never to do anything that would make Chuck want revenge on me. The plan started tomorrow and would involve Danielle who we called and begged her to say yes. It was so well thought out and if I wasn't completly pissed off at Andy I probably wouldn't go for it but he definitely deserves this.

Before I knew it we were lying on his bed and watching my favorite movie. This is it. I need to tell him right now how I feel about him. I have to leave really soon and if I don't tell him now I know I never will. 

As I'm about to say something to him I feel his hand around mine. I look up at him to say something but before I can he kisses me. It's not one of those short peck on the cheeck kisses it's long, open mouthed. Before I even realize what is happening we are hard core making out on his bed. Soon, I'm on top of him and things start to get more intense. 

I can feel his excitement in his pants. I'm a 17 year old virgin so, I mean why not. We continue making out and soon his hands go up my shirt and we stop kissing for two seconds while he takes off my shirt. I reach down and undo the button and the zipper on his shorts and slide them off so he knows that I'm just as up for this as he is. 

He quickly slides off my shorts and his shirt. I'm left wearing nothing but my bra and underwear and he's just in his boxers. We kiss the entire time and I make sure he's protected before we do anything. 

After "it" is done 

I can't believe that just happened. I lost my virginity to Chuck. The same person that I used to dream about just having a conversation with. I couldn't tell if it was his first time or not but he most likely knew it was mine. It was perfect. I had always wanted to save my first for someone I loved and I truly did love him and I know we can get through anything that happens as long as we are together. 

We stay there in bed for a minute just to take in what we just did. Finally, I look up at the clock. F*ck it's 11:45. My parents are going to kill me. I get out of bed and put my clothes back on becuase if I get home after 12 I know my parents will call the cops. My phone was dead so the fact that I haven't answered their 100s of phone calls is probably making things worse.

Once I'm completly dressed I look at Chuck who's still lying in bed looking at me with a look in his eyes that can only mean one thing. He loved me too.

This is it. I've shown him that I loved him and now it's time to say it out loud. 

"Chuck, I love you."

"I love you too, Hannah."

How'd you guys like it? This chapter isn't at all what I expected it to be. I tried not to go into so much detail when they did "it". Tell me what you think! I hope you guys are as surprised as I am about what happened in this chapter! I also made this longer so tell me if you like the short chapters better! If you liked this story so far please remember to vote, comment and follow. Thank you for reading!! New update as soon as possible!