iii: thrust's pov

THRUST'S
perspective

I wrinkled my nose as I sat with Effe and Venus, a small tear dripping down her cheek. The train arrived, and we entered sullenly. Except for Effe, of course, who was telling us about a new surgery she got or something. It's not like I was listening.

The train itself was the absolute richest place I'd ever been in my entire life. It had chandeliers, fancy food at each room, and was overall huge. Trying to hide how impressed I was, I took a seat in the closest stall. Not stall, they were so big they had to be called rooms. I had my throwing knifes on me.

Haymitch sat in our room and Effe left. He might've been sober. I dunno. He wasn't going to be for very long. There was liquor on the table, and he reached for it, not bothering to greet us. Haymitch poured it into a cup, and sipped at it. I sighed.

"Put the alcohol down, Haymitch." I said. He just snarled at me and proceeded to drink.

"Haymitch-" Venus started.

"Shut it, kid." that motherfucker doesn't know what's coming. I threw a knife, making sure to aim just an inch or so away from his head. "Jesus. Alright." He put it down.

"So your not temped," I said, then proceeded to open the window and throw the glass and bottle out the window, following that was a loud CRASH!

"I hate you," he mumbled. I hate you, too, Haymitch. I thought.