Chapter 10: What's going on now?

I stood up and ran towards the edge of the wall. I stared in aw as I saw the Armored titan and another titan fighting.

"What's going on over there? It's like two super saiyans fighting," I whispered the last part.

"You mean Reiner didn't tell you, or Bertholdt?" asked shorty.

"They usually refuse to tell me anything," I said.

"That explains a lot then."

I looked at shorty curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Shorty sighed.

"Someone like you wouldn't join them if you knew the truth unless you're a really good friend of theirs."

I looked back out at the battle between the titans. I sighed.

"What did those two idiots do?" I asked seriously.

"Something that is worth a death penalty," said Hanji.

I looked over at Hanji, who was right next to me.

"By what I've heard about your governement, that could be anything," I said to her.

Hanji looked at me and giggled. I looked at her confused. She then suddenly hugged me really tight.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" she screamed.

I sighed and pushed myself out of her grip.

"What did those idiots do?" I asked again.

Hanji sighed and looked back out at the battle.

"They killed 20% of the human race," she said.

I stared at her in horror. Shorty sighed and walked behind me.

"Guess you weren't expecting that, were you?"

I sighed and looked back out at the fight.

"How much is the population now?"

"Less then a million."

I stared at Hanji in surprise.

"Really?!"

Hanji nodded her head.

"That's really low," I said," I mean, I've heard of a war that, focusing on a specific part, killed more then six times the population here."

Suddenly, everything went quiet. I turned around and looked at Hanji. She was staring at me with a very shocked look on her face.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Hato, where are you from?" asked Hanji.

"Another continent," I said.

Hanji looked at me even more shocked then before, if that was possible. Suddenly, Hanji sat down and pulled out a notebook and pen.

"Leave without me Levi. I'm going to get as much info from her as possible," said Hanji with a HUGE grin on her face.

Shorty, or Levi, sighed and used his 3DMG to get to the location of the fight. When he was gone, Hanji grabbed my hand and pulled me down into a sitting position. I looked at her to see her writing something down in her notebook. She then looked up at me and smiled.

"Now, do you mind telling me about your home?" she asked.

I sighed and pulled my bag off of my shoulder.

"Sure," I said as I pulled out my phone.

I looked up an image of the world map and showed it to Hanji.

"First off, this item is called a phone. I'm going to be using it a lot," I said," This picture on my phone is a world map. It shows the geography of the world we're in."

"Cool," she said in aw.

Before I could continue talking, my phone started vibration. I looked at the screen and sighed.

"What is it?" asked Hanji.

"You see, phones are made to contact someone when you're really far away from them. In my case, my roommate, Lily, is calling me."

I picked up the phone only to be met with squeals so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear. Hanji apparently heard it because she was laughing really hard. I sighed and put the phone close to my ear.

"What is it Lily?" I asked a little annoyed.

"I"M HAVING THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" she screamed.

Hanji looked at me and laughed again.

"I'm surprised your ears aren't bleeding," said said.

"Trust me, this is nothing," I said to her.

"Who are you talking to Hato?" asked Lily.

"Just a friend," I said.

I looked over at Hanji to see her face has lit up a lot.

"Oh, OK," she said happily," ANYWAYS, guess what?"

"What?" I asked with a really bored tone.

"You know how I disappeared on New Years when the ball dropped?"

I was shocked when she said that.

"So the same thing happened to you too," I said.

"Hm, what was that?"

"Oh, nothing. What were you going to say again?"

"Oh right."

She took a deep breathe.

"I'M IN THE WORLD OF NARUTO AND I'VE JUST MET...."

I hung up right as soon as she was about to say Kakashi. I sighed and looked at Hanji. She was looking at me and smiling.

"She seems interesting," she said.

"Yeah, you could say that," I said.

She giggled a little before looking back over at the city. Her face suddenly turned serious and filled with fear.

"What's wrong Hanji?" I asked.

Hanji pointed to the city. I turned my head and gasped. In the center of the town was a titan with no skin and was about as tall as the wall. I looked at Hanji.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" I screamed.

Hanji sighed.

"The Colossal Titan. Bertholdt's titan form," said Hanji.

I gasped.

"HOW MUCH HAVE THOSE TWO KEPT FROM ME?!" I yelled.

Hanji laughed a little, then she held her hand out. I grabbed it and she pulled me up.

"Do you know how to fight titans?" she asked.

I shook my head. She sighed and pulled out a blade from her gear.

"You use this to cut the nape off of the titan. Make sure that it's deep or else it won't die. Also, don't let the titan grab you. If it does, I'll try to kill that titan," she said calmly," Here."

She gave me four of her blades and showed me how to use them. I learned it pretty quickly, making Hanji very happy. We looked out over the battle between all of the solders and Reiner and Bertholdt. Hanji sighed and looked at me.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, but I am a little scared."

"That's normal. Now let's go," she said eagerly.

And with that, we jumped off the wall and launched ourselves into the battlefield.