ii. save me

CHAPTER TWO
(save me)

❝ After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ❞

               — Albus Dumbledore   

  Jung Yerin

S

ojung grabbed Yerin's hand dragging her out of the cafe and even throwing her apron at the two lovebirds who are busy flirting with each other.

"You two work while Yerin is not here, do you understand? Or else I'll report to your boss that you've been flirting all day not even bothering to give Yerin a hand. NOW." the two quickly left their seats and started to work.

Yerin had nothing to say. She wants it to happen anyways, she wants them to work because slacking around and even flirting around makes it unfair for her who did all the work but she feel worried that her boss might scold her tomorrow for leaving work while her shift haven't ended yet, even if Sojung have her back she knows she'll end up getting scolded at by him.

Her friend was all smiley while Yerin felt uneasy. She should be happy right now, she knows she should be but she can't help but feel anxious. She doesn't want to feel disappointed at the end after expecting so much.

Sojung is excited while she tried to act normal. She learned it the hard way, feeling excited over something and in the end something tragic will happen.

She doesn't want to expect much about it. Something like this happened before, they'll send her an email but in the end she'll have to act as someone walking around the street or a customer inside a restaurant but she didn't give up. She kept on hoping that she'll soon have a good role where she can surely show her acting skills to everyone even if it's a supporting role.

"Smile up a bit Yerin. You look so stiff." her friend mentioned that didn't even help her at all.

"Oh yeah? I don't want to expect much about it, I'll just get hurt in the end you know."

"Well, failure is part of our life. You can do this, we're almost there."

Yeah, failure and unfortunate life have always been a part of me.

Sojung parked her car outside the building and quickly went out of it while Yerin is stuck inside contemplating if she should go or maybe she can go later but before she can even decide, the car door opened and she ended up getting dragged by Sojung all the way to the lobby.

It's now or never.

They rode the elevator going up to the fourth floor. Sojung went out and stared at Yerin who doesn't have any plans of moving out of it so she ended up dragging her again. She started to sweat as she stood infront of the door.

"You don't have any plans of going inside?" Yerin didn't talk, she just stared at the ground trying to calm herself.

Sojung held the doorknob and twisted it, before Yerin can even react she got pushed inside the room leaving her alone with four other people inside.

Kim Taehyung

"Tae, it's time for you to go. You have an appointment this lunch."