iv. him

CHAPTER FOUR
(him)

❝ I'm dreaming under this white sky.  ❞

— GFRIEND, Under the Sky  

Jung Yerin

Jung Yerin can't believe what she is seeing before her eyes. It's a very modern style house that still screams luxury and sophistication. Her mouth fell open just looking at the house, she expected it to be more like a mansion but nonetheless it's still cute and does look like a celebrity's house.

They're waiting at the front gate as her friend kept on pushing the doorbell button for Eunha knows how many times.

After their talk, Yerin was forced to come outside her place even though she was told to hide for awhile and luckily it seems like the plan worked as the people she walked past by awhile ago did not even recognize her as the 'Suicidal girl saved by Kim Taehyung' and she's thankful enough for that. It seemed like most people forgot about it and she felt happy to know that.

Nothing feels great than being ignored by people you want to ignore you.

And now, they're standing and waiting outside the house of Kim Taehyung the nation's actor waiting for him to atleast open the gate for them.

The bright sun was hitting them, making Eunha wince a little as she hates getting hit by the sunlight. She moved a little closer and closer to Yerin to hide her small and petite body.

She noticed the annoyed look on Sojung as the way she press the button gets harsher and violent. It looked like she's going to smash it with her long and thin fingers anytime. She even cursed at it, typically at her cousin. They're like standing there for half an hour and yet no one even opened the gate for them.

"Maybe your cousin is not home?" she interrupted making Sojung stop and look at her.

She titled her head, thinking about it throughly and properly. Without saying a word, she quickly dialed a number on her phone.

"He won't pick up! That kid is testing my patience huh." she looked more annoyed than before. Yerin and Eunha can't help but just give each other a look and let their unnie handle everything. They don't want to mess with her temper, she might shout at them for just saying a single word or not even able to complete a word but waiting outside under the blazing rays of the sun sucks indeed. As if they are getting fried like chickens.

Yerin looked at the girl hiding behind her, genuine concern evident to her eyes as she gazed at her. Her little friend is fanning herself with her hand feeling all hot and sweaty.

She felt pity of her and took out her handkerchief from her pocket handing it over her. The girl looked at it, not knowing what to do with it. Yerin sighed and grabbed her small hands, placing the clean piece of handkerchief in her palms.

"You're sweating, you can use my handkerchief." she said and turned back to where she was looking.

On cue, Eunha started to wipe her sweat and muttered a faint 'thank you' that Yerin didn't hear because it sounded barely audible.

As they waited outside, their unnie obviously shows the great example of a furious woman, eyes fixed on her phone and gazing at it intently while pressing too much on her keyboard as she type something in her phone.