iii. news

CHAPTER THREE
(news)

❝ Numbing the pain for awhile well make it worse when you finally feel it.  ❞

— ALBUS Dumbledore

Jung Yerin

Days have passed since the incident happened at the Broadcasting TV Station where she almost lost her life for being foolish enough to make a wrong step but thanks to someone she was saved.

Yerin groaned at the unpleasant sight she's seeing before her, hate comments are still thrown to her as she scroll down at the comment box section of the article about her commiting suicide that went viral in a short span of time. She was even forced to stay at her place and take a leave from work for days and wait for the scandal to pass by.

She now feels like a celebrity.

It was all over the news, spreading like a wild fire and the fire tends to grow larger and larger. It's like everyone in South Korea knows about it both young or old kept on talking about what happened that day. If only she wasn't saved by the famous Kim Taehyung and was done by other people in the station, it could have been easier for her. People will pay less attention if that's what happened.

Even to this day, people still didn't understand what had happened that time. 

Being involved with a famous celebrity wasn't her choice, it just happened. Of all days the incident happened, it was unfortunately when the actor is receiving criticisms from the netizens that made some of them think that they are pulling an act to cover up what the actor did that she doesn't even know about.

Idiots, I will never commit suicide. She is practically cursing at the reporters and whoever wrote the articles for assuming that she's going to commit suicide at that moment.

But she understands, if it were her she would think the person will commit suicide but she feels annoyed as she hates attention. She hated herself for being an idiot, bravely standing at the edge not even thinking she might fall.

And who would even pull up an act of falling from a high building without any confirmation that it won't fail? She isn't that dumb to do that. She still treasures her life after all.

Above everything, she's grateful some people left positive feedbacks even though it's about giving her advices about the situation they think she is in now. Life may be tough to her but she learned to treasure her life when her Mom tried to kill her when she was young after her Dad died but was saved by the most unexpected person, her step father.

She let out another sigh while reading the hate comment by a netizen.

All they know is to hate, this is why some people do the most unexpected thing. Taking their own life which I will never commit.

She was busy scrolling down her phone when a soft knock disturbed her. It's like a knock of a kid as it sounded so soft.

As much as she doesn't want to leave her bed, being covered with her fluffy blanket she had no choice but to lazily stand up and open the door. There she saw her friend with her dwarf friend smiling at her and carrying take-out foods.

She stood there frozen not expecting their presence. The small girl let out a soft chuckle and without a word she went inside pushing Yerin with her. Sojung followed them from behind and closed the door herself.