Chapter 5 - Mine

When (y/n) woke up, everything around her was dark. She found herself laying in a bed. Thank god... It was all just a dream, right? ....RIGHT? But it was not a dream. And this wasn't her bed. Still a bit dizzy she tried to stand up. She has to find out where she was. "Already up again? Well well well... Stupid bitch. Don'tcha think you should rest a bit more? After loosing so much blood..." Henry. Fuck. Worst case just got real. "It's nothing. I'm fine." (y/n) walked straight up to the door. "Nope." Henry grabbed her arm. Whimpering in pain (y/n) looked at him. "Let.me.go." The small, weak girl said, trying to me intimidating. "Do you really think I'd let my lil dog leave? Or that you could survive out there without me?" Henry grinned, caressing (y/n)s cheek. "The heck are ya talking about? Sure I can, faggot. I've got friends to help me." "You do know, that no one will ever come somewhere near you again?" "What are you talkin ab-" Henry smiled, pointing down at her stomach. Then she saw it. Henry Bowers. His name. Deeply carved into her flesh. "You're mine now, got it? I marked you. And what I mark is mine alone~" He hummed, carefuly running a finger over the deeply cut lines. "And until the day I'll kill you, I will never ever let you go." (y/n) walked backwards, ramming against the door. "Go ahead. Open it." Henry smiled. She opened the door, just an inch. A hand slapped her cheek. "Oops, was that me? Try it again, bitch." She tried it again. He slapped her again. It went like this five minutes. She opened the door. He slapped her. She opened the door. He slapped her. "Try it again, bitch." But she didn't. She wasn't moving at all. Henry smiled. "Good." He said softly, stroking her cheek. She looked down, blushing. This was so embarrassing for her. But she couldn't do anything about it. She will be dying here. For sure. (y/n) closed her eyes, took a deep breath. Maybe if she'd play along there'd be a chance. A chance for her to escape. 

Henry let her go, sitting on his bed. "Come here..." He commanded softly. (y/n) preferably wanted to punch his face now until he'd bleed. But instead of that she just listened and walked towards him. "Y'know.. I don't trust you. As soon as I'd leave you're gonna escape, won't you?" The (h/c) haired girl shook her head. He slapped her again. "Don't lie to me." He said sharply. "So. You're gonna escape, won't you?" She nodded. He smiled and stroke her cheek again. "Good girl... This is for telling me the truth..." Then his glance hardened, slapping her once more. "And this is for thinking about escaping." "Sorry..." (y/n) whispered, avoiding eye contact the best she could. "Y'know, I'm gonna meet up with the boys now. As soon as you can behave I'll take you with me. But for now..." He took a rope, tying her hands to his bed. "Get some rest until I'm back..." He smirked, placing a kiss on her forehead, then left and locked the door. 

Oof... Shit. This is bad. Very bad. But there is nothing she could do now. (y/n) leaned back, she really considered resting a bit until Henry will be back. And just like that she fell asleep.

"Why the hell is your door locked?? What are you hiding??" A screaming mans voice ripped her out of her sleep. "Nothing, dad.. It's nothing. I just felt like doing so." She heard Henry stutter in fear. "Liar!!" The mans voice screamed, then she heard a loud slapping sound. Now footsteps aggressively approaching the door, ramming against it. After some seconds the door had already cracks. If he'd see her, both, she and Henry would die. She needed to hide. But how? She was tied to the goddamn bed. (y/n) desperately tried to free herself as suddenly the door slammed against the wall. Henrys father.